Customers Also Bought
- Power Supply: AC-DC adapter (DC>6V 800mA)
- Consumption Current: 400mA
- Power Consumption: Approx. 3W
- Operation Temperature: -10C~>50C / -14F~>122F
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~>85°C / -40°F~>185°F
- Operation Humidity: 85% RH
- Demodulation Type: FM
- Frequency: ISM 900 MHz~1230 MHz
- Intermediate Frequency: 480 MHz
- Antenna: 50 ohm F-Connector
- Receiving Sensitivity: <-75dBm
- This wireless receiver is manufactured with international new integrated circuit and TFT colorful liquid crystal display technology. It has the following features: low power consumption, stable performance, no X-ray radiation
- Wireless receiver is suitable for monitor, supervision, inverstigation, obtaining evidence, installation, commissioning and other professional usages, and can meet high-level professional safety demands
- Wireless receiver is attractive for powerful function, simple operation, small volume, wireless signal transmission
- Low power receiver can be matched with minitype colorful wireless camera for hidden usages. Its signal can penetrate wall and realize synchronization of picture and sound at the site
- This unit is manufactured with international new integrated circuit and TFT colorful liquid crystal display technology. It has the following features: low power consumption, stable performance, no X-ray radiation
- It is suitable for monitor, supervision, inverstigation, obtaining evidence, installation, commissioning and other professional usages, and can meet high-level professional safety demands
- It is attractive for powerful function, simple operation, small volume, wireless signal transmission
- Cheap wireless receiver can be matched with minitype colorful wireless camera for hidden usages. Its signal can penetrate wall and realize synchronization of picture and sound at the site
How to Increase Wireless Receiver Signal Strength:
- Update the drivers for your wireless receiver card. Navigate to the "Control Panel" (Windows) or "System Preferences" (Mac) and locate the Network Information section. Click on your wireless card and make a note of the manufacturer. Also, note the release version of the driver software, if this information is displayed. Go to the manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers for your card. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for installation. You may need to reboot when finished
- Move the wireless broadcast unit to a centralized location. If you have a wireless router, for example, place the device in the middle of your house or apartment
- Install a high-gain antenna. The standard antennas that come with wireless cards in laptops and desktops are omni-directional. That means they broadcast equally in all directions. If your router is set in a fixed location in your home or office, you know exactly where the signal is originating. You can purchase external antennas to connect to your wireless receiver that will boost the signal strength
- Upgrade your wireless receiver. Older networks used the 802.11b wireless standard. Newer standards such as 802.11g are at least four times faster. In addition, the 802.11g protocol is backward compatible with older 802.11b wireless devices
- Change the settings on your wireless receiver. This can be done through either the Control Panel (Windows) or System Settings (Mac). In the Properties panel for your wireless receiver, look for a "Roaming Aggressiveness" setting and change to the highest setting
- Update the firmware on your wireless broadcast station. Go to the manufacturer's website, download the latest drivers and install them according to the instructions. Reboot the router when finished
How to Create a Wireless Receiver:
- Poke two holes close to each other at about 1/2 inch from the open end of your empty cylindrical cereal container. Thread your plastic insulated wire into one hole and out of the other. Tape the short end of the wire to the cereal box to prevent slipping
- Wrap the wire around the container five times. Remove the insulation off a 1-inch span of the wire and twist the cable into a loop. This is called making a tap. Wrap your cable another five times and make another tap. Repeat until you have 40 turns and eight taps
- Poke another two holes at the bottom of the container, and thread your cable as you did in step 1. Cut the cable while allowing for two feet of wire to make connections
- Stretch out a span of 100 feet or more of plastic insulated wire between two insulators (two blocks of cork or tubes of plastic will do) as high as possible off the ground. Be careful the span between the two insulators does not hit any objects, such as electrical wires or trees, because it could ground your antenna. Grounding your antenna with a tree would just spoil your receiver's reception quality, and electric wires could kill you
- Connect your antenna to the section of cable you taped to the container in step 1. Set out three Fahnestock clips and connect them together with the 2-foot cable from step 3. Connect your 47K ohm resister between the second and third clip. Ground your first clip by connecting it to a water pipe or metal bar buried at least two feet into the ground
- Connect your second and third clip to a ceramic earphone, which is used to hear the wireless radio transmissions. Connect your third clip to your Germanium diode and the diode to an alligator clip. Connect the alligator clip to one of the middle taps on your container. Pick up your ceramic earphone; you should be able to hear wireless transmissions. You can tune your receiver by connecting the alligator clip to different taps
- 1 x 1.2GHz Wireless Receiver
- 1 x Audio/Video Cable
- 1 x Switch Power for Receiver
- 1 x Antenna
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.57||USD$ 11.18||USD$ 10.79||USD$ 10.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.