Customers Also Bought
- Connect the antenna with the receiver
- Plug power jack of DC 9V/12V power supply into the power socket of the receiver (the power indicator is on)
- Connect the output of receiver with monitor with AV wire
- Plug power jack of DC 8V power supply into the power socket of the camera (battery of the same voltage is acceptable)
- Fine tune to the desired position (until the image of wireless camera is received)
- Adjust the lens of the camera to best position
- Wireless transmitting picture & sound, small size, light weight, low power consumption, high sensibility, easy operation and installation
- Suitable for monitoring children, old people and houses, companies, shops and factories, etc.
- 1.2GHz Wireless CMOS Camera & Receiver Kit
- Apparatus: 1/3 Picture Sensor
- System: PAL / CCIR NTSC / EIA
- Validity Pixel: PAL:628 x 582;NTSC:510 x 492
- Picture Area: PAL:5.78 x 4.19mm; NTSC:4.69 x 3.45mm
- Horizontal Definition: 380line
- Scan Frequency: PAL / CCIR: 50Hz; NTSC / EIA: 60Hz
- Minimum Illumination: 3LUX
- Sensitivity: +18DB - AGL ON-OFF
- Power Output: 50MW
- Frequency Output: 0.9G/1.2G
- Frequency Control: Adopt CPU frequency lock the wreath to control, with high frequency stability
- Transmission Signal: Picture, sound
- Deliver the Distance: 50-100M
- Voltage: DC6~12V
- Current: 200mA
- Power Consumption: <=640MW
- Size: 25 x 35 x 15(mm) /0.98 x 1.35 x 0.59 in(L x W x H)
- Operation Frequency: 1.2GHz
- Output: Video and Audio RCA Jack
- Voltage: 9~12V DC
- Power consumption: 1.2W
- The product is prohibited from illegal activities
- Our company shall not be responsible for any consequences of illegal conducts by the users
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x RCA Cables
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.25||USD$ 17.53||USD$ 16.81||USD$ 15.85|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- I want a camera and a receiver that I can view 200 miles away. Where can I get one?
Thats too far for most transmitters. The best thing to do would be to set up a web cam. You need 2 computers and internet service in both places.
- Can I also use my video receiver for just sounds or image?
By using the SCAN function and the sound activited ledlights you can see and hear call and you have all possibilities.
- What is the difference C or CS Mount?
These are 2 standard cctv camera lens mounts. Their only difference is the the flange focal distance, which is 17.526 mm (0.69 inches) for a C-mount, 12.52 mm for the otherwise identical CS-mount.