Customers Also Bought
- Wireless transmitting picture & sound
- Small size, light weight, low power consumption.
- High sensibility, easy operation and installation
- Connect the antenna with the receiver
- Plug power jack of DC 9V/12V power supply into the power socket of the receiver (the power indicator is on)
- Connect the output of receiver with monitor with AV wire
- Plug power jack of DC 8V power supply into the power socket of the camera (battery of the same voltage is acceptable)
- Fine tune to the desired position (until the image of wireless camera is received)
- Adjust the lens of the camera to best position.
- Suitable for monitoring children, old people and houses, companies, shops and factories, etc
- One receiver and two wireless CMOS cameras kit
- Accessories included
- Camera Apparatus: 1/3 Picture Sensor
- System: PAL/CCIR; NTSC/EIA
- Validity Pixel: PAL: 628 x 582; NTSC: 510 x 492
- Picture Area: PAL: 5.78 x 4.19mm; NTSC: 4.69 x 3.45mm
- Horizontal Definition: 380TV Line
- Scan Frequency: PAL/CCIR: 50HZ; NTSC/EIA: 60HZ
- Sensitivity: +18DB-AGL ON-OFF
- Power Output: 200MW
- Frequency Output: 0.9G/1.2G
- Frequency Control: Adopt CPU Frequency Lock the Wreath to Control, Stability with High Frequency
- Transmission Signal: Picture, Sound
- Deliver the Distance: 50-100M
- Voltage: DC+8V
- Current: 200mA
- Power Consumption: <=640MW
- Minimum Illumination: 3Lux
- Wireless CMOS Camera
- Operation Frequency: 1.2GHz
- Output: Video and Audio RCA Jack
- Voltage: 9-12V DC
- Power Consumption: 1.2W
- 1.2GHz operation frequency
- 2 x 1.2GHz Security CCTV Wireless CMOS Color Video Audio Cameras
- 1 x 1.2GHz Security CCTV Wireless Radio AV Receiver
- 2 x 9V Battery Connectors for Wireless Camera
- 1 x RCA Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.29||USD$ 29.09||USD$ 27.89||USD$ 26.29|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How can i simultaneously record from two cctv cameras with one receiver?
Yes there are monitors that can do this and there are also standalone devices that can do this and have been around since almost the beginning of time although they are very cost prohibitive edmund scientific use to sell these signal combiners but there are also plenty of other surveilance stores and electronics stores that can hook you up with one.
- I want a camera and a receiver that I can view 200 miles away. Where can I get one?
Thats too far for most transmitters. The best thing to do would be to set up a web cam. You need 2 computers and internet service in both places.
- Can anybody with a video receiver see what my security camera sees?
Usually, yes. Some cams have security modes, but those are usually higher priced - and tell you about it. There are software programs that will let you - and only you - access its output.