Customers Also Bought
- Wireless transmitting picture & sound
- Small size, light weight, low power consumption
- High sensibility, easy operation and installation
- Connect the antenna with the receiver
- Plug power jack of DC 9V/12V power supply into the power socket of the receiver (the power indicator is on)
- Connect the output of receiver with monitor with AV wire
- Plug power jack of DC 8V power supply into the power socket of the camera (battery of the same voltage is acceptable)
- Fine tune to the desired position (until the image of wireless camera is received)
- Adjust the lens of the camera to best position
- Suitable for monitoring children, old people and houses, companies, shops and factories, etc
- 1.2GHz Wireless CMOS 380TVL Camera & Receiver Security System
- Camera Apparatus: CMOS camera
- System: PAL/CCIR; NTSC/EIA
- Validity Pixel: PAL: 628 x 582; NTSC: 510 x 492
- Picture Area: PAL: 5.78 x 4.19mm; NTSC: 4.69 x 3.45mm
- Horizontal Definition: 380TV line
- Scan Frequency: PAL/CCIR: 50HZ; NTSC/EIA: 60HZ
- Sensitivity: +18DB-AGL ON-OFF
- Power Output: 200MW
- Frequency Output: 0.9G/1.2G
- Focus: Manual adjustable from 30 mm to infinity
- Transmission Signal: Picture
- Power Output: 200mW
- Power Supply: + 8V DC
- Operation Frequency: 1.2 GHz
- Operation Humidity: 85%RH
- Output: RF
- Power Consumption: <=640MW
- CMOS camera
- DC 8V power supply
- Operation Frequency: 1.2GHz
- Output: 200mA
- Voltage: 9-12V DC
- Power Consumption: 1.2W
- Video RCA jack
- Video RCA jack
- Receiver ports
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Battery Connector for Camera
- 1 x RCA Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.44||USD$ 17.50||USD$ 16.56||USD$ 15.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How does camera lens size affect distance and field of view?
A smaller lens value will show a shorter viewing distance and a wide field of view. A larger lens value will allow for a longer viewing distance but a narrower field of view.
- What is BLC "BackLight Compensation"?
Many cameras included a BLC circuit. This circuit is used to help correct an image with more light behind the subject being viewed. Without backlight compensation, the subject appears dark with little detail. Using backlight compensation will reduce the brightness of the light to allow the subject to appear brighter and bring out the details.
- What is "Lux" for cameras?
LUX is defined as "Relative amount of light that will produce a viewable image." A unit measuring the intensity of light. Full moon light is about 0.1 lux whereas full daylight is about 10,000 lux. Most color cameras can produce decent images during deep twilight. Most black and white cameras need about as much light as produced by a full moon. With our new HAD and Super HAD CCD cameras, the only light you need is starlight on a dark night.