Customers Also Bought
- Wireless transmitting Picture & Sound
- Small size, light weight, low power consumption
- The wireless security camera system features high sensibility, easy operation and installation
- Connect the antenna with the receiver
- Plug power jack of DC 9V/12V power supply into the power socket of the receiver (the power indicator is on)
- Connect the output of receiver with monitor with AV wire
- Plug power jack of DC 8V power supply into the power socket of the camera (battery of the same voltage is acceptable)
- Fine tune to the desired position (until the image of wireless camera is received)
- Adjust the lens of the camera to best position
- Suitable for monitoring children, old people and houses, companies, shops and factories, etc
- Full range of accessories, the wireless color CMOS camera receiver system is plug-and-play
- Camera Apparatus: 1/3inch CMOS Camera
- System: PAL/CCIR NTSC/EIA
- Validity Pixel: PAL: 628 x 582; NTSC: 510 x 492
- Picture Area: PAL: 5.78 x 4.19mm
- NTSC: 4.69 x 3.45mm
- Horizontal Definition: 380Line
- Scan Frequency: PAL/CCIR: 50HZ NTSC/EIA: 60HZ
- Sensitivity: +18DB - AGL ON-OFF
- Focus: Manual Adjustable from 30 mm to Infinity
- Minimum Illumination: 1.5LUX
- Transmission Signal: Picture, Sound
- Power Output: 200mW
- Power Supply: + 8V DC
- Operation Frequency: 1.2Ghz
- Operation Humidity: 85%RH
- Output: RF
- Power Consumption: <=640MW
- The wireless color CMOS camera features 380 TV Lines Horizontal Resolution, provides HD pictures
- Operation Frequency: 1.2GHz
- Output: 200mA
- Transmission Frequency: Video and Audio RCA Jack
- Voltage: 9-12V DC
- Power Consumption: 1.2W
- The wireless color CMOS camera receiver system is with low power consumption and high sensitivity
- Twist the receiver antenna into the receiver
- Connect the receiver to the monitor with AV cable
- Plug the DC 12V 500mA adaptor into the power jack of the receiver
- Insert the DC 8V 200mA adaptor into the power jack of the camera
- Adjust the frequency controller on the receiver to the required position
- Adjust the lens of the camera to the best position, mount the camera with the screw
- Fix the Transmitter, using the RCA Video, the Audio signal cable connect the transmitter and the single original equipment (eg, Camera, VCD)
- Check the two machine on the suitable position, then inserting the power adapter
- The Transmitter's installation is nearly the same as the receiver's, just the receiver need to be connected with the display equipment
- Confirm that it's right to install the Transmitter and the Receiver in two places, you can open all the power switches and set the Transmitter and the Receiver as the same channel
- Observe the accepting effect, by adjusting the tact of the angle of the Transmitter and the Receiver' antenna until get the excellent Video and Audio effect, the installation is over
- If the original launch signal is one Audio channel, both of the Transmitter's Audio input and Receiver's Audio output should choose the same Audio channel, if the original launch is no Audio, the Audio line don't be connected
What is a CMOS Camera?
- Sensor Chip - When a camera uses a CMOS-based image sensor chip, it enables the integration of all required camera circuits within the same chip. This makes the CMOS suitable for small and portable cameras such as those in PDAs and mobile phones. Although initially used for less expensive devices, the CMOS sensor has been further developed in terms of power, efficiency and functionality. Many professional cameras already incorporate CMOS sensor chips for their technical needs
- Voltage - Compared to the CCD, the CMOS operates at lower voltages, thus reducing power consumption for portable applications. The CMOS chip allows any analog or digital processing functions to be readily integrated into the chip in order to reduce the device's system package size and overall cost
- Monochrome or Color Configurations - CMOS cameras typically employ color separation devices, instead of having integral filters on the camera's sensors. Each camera might be available in either monochrome or color configurations. A monochrome CMOS camera captures images in black and white or grayscale. A color CMOS camera captures a range of colors generated through varying combinations of discrete colors
How to Set Up CMOS Cameras to Stream Over the Internet:
If you do not want to shell out for a dedicated webcam, there is a chance you can use your digital CMOS-based camera as a webcam to stream, as long as it has a live preview option on the back of the camera. Setting up your digital camera to stream over the Internet as a webcam allows you use a webcam without paying for extra equipment.
- Download the camera software and install it. (See "References below.") Note that you may need to pay to use these programs.
- Connect your camera to the computer using the USB cable. Be sure to turn on the camera as well.
- Position the camera so that your full face can be seen on it. An ideal place is on or around your monitor, or someplace at eye level.
- Run the camera software. Follow the instructions on the program to make your camera work as a webcam.
- Run any software you normally would that can use a webcam. You should be able to select your camera as you could any webcam.
Tips & Warnings:
- Consult your manual. Some cameras can act as webcams without any adjustment other than connecting the camera to the computer. If your webcam allows this, follow the directions indicated. If not, proceed to Step 2.
- You may need to adjust the focus and distance of the webcam. While regular webcams typically automate their focus, regular cameras may not have this feature.
- If your camera does not recharge when connected to a USB cable, you will need to keep an eye on the camera's charge. Consider having an extra battery at the ready.
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Radio AV Receiver
- 1 x 9V Battery Connector
- 1 x RCA Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.15||USD$ 18.71||USD$ 17.27||USD$ 15.35|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.