Customers Also Bought
- Turn any standard camera into a wireless camera
- Transmits video and audio
- Can also be used alongside our wireless camera range
- Power: 5000mW
- Working Band: 1.2 G / 1.3 G
- Size: 111 x 67 x 60mm
- Channel Selection: Four channel audio and video sync
- Launch Distance: 4-8 kilometers
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Transmitter
- 2 x Antenna
- 2 x Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 577.03||USD$ 559.56||USD$ 542.09||USD$ 518.80|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- When using your wireless audio-video transceiver system, can other people receive my transmission? Can you provide encryption services?
If others are using our wireless audio-video transceiver system in your area, then it is possible for them to receive your signals. If you have special requirements, we can provide encrypted audiovideo transceiver service.
- Which system models require an external antenna? What is the actual effect of using an external antenna? Why do I get a shorter transmission range after I connected an external antenna compared to usi
In normal situations, wireless audio-video transceiver systems with transmission power larger than 300mW can use an external antenna; this can increase transmission range by 30% - 70% in an open environment without barriers. When using the external antenna, if the system does not function as well as using the small built-in antenna, then the only possibility is that the external antenna has not been connected properly. This includes the connections among the connectors on the antenna, as well as the connection between the antenna and the transmitter. Especially, the center-pin of the external antenna connector must be precisely inserted into the small hole in the transmitter's connector, otherwise the external antenna will not function at all.
- How many types of antennas are there? What are their different uses?
There are generally two types of antennas in wireless audiovideo transceiver systems: directional and omni-directional. As the names suggest, directional antennas transmit radio signals in some specified direction, and omni-directional antennas transmit radio signals in all directions. Usually, directional antennas are used in point-to-point transmission while omni-directional antennas are used in point-to-many transmission.