Customers Also Bought
- Image Format: 1/3"
- Mount: CS
- Focal Length: 2.8mm/0.1in
- Aperture: 1.6 (fixed)
- Angle of View: 95.6°
- Focus: Manual
- Size: 28 x 17mm/1.1 x 0.7in (Dia. x H)
- Easy to use
- The lens is particularly of benefit in cameras
This lens is being designed for 1/3 inch camera and mount is CS type
It is a professional lens of expert level
What Is the Iris on a Camera Lens?
- Some cameras, usually point and shoot, according to the website photxels.com, have a fixed-aperture lens. This means the iris of the lens is not adjustable but rather fixed in size. The camera adjusts in other ways--like shutter speed or light sensitivity of the sensor-- for changing light conditions.
- The mechanical iris is made up of a number of leaves or pieces that are moved to decrease or increase the size of the opening or the aperture of the lens. The larger the aperture or opening, the smaller the f-stop number used to describe it. An f-stop of 2.8, for example, would have a larger opening in the iris than an f-stop of 5.6.
Lens Sweet Spot:
- Most lenses have an aperture where the focus and picture quality is optimal. This is often found by trial and error by the photographer, although the website commonsensephotography.com says the sweet spot is often close to f-stop 8 on many lenses.
Automatic Iris Control:
- Auto-iris cameras continually adjust the aperture of the lens adjusting to changing light conditions automatically. This is more common in video and security cameras than it is in still cameras. The auto-iris feature will make the transitions required during the changing light of a day in a security camera setting, allowing the officer to have an acceptable view of the scene throughout the day.
- Lenses where the iris opens to a large aperture are said to be fast because they allow more light through the lens and can utilize faster shutter speeds. Fast lenses are often associated with indoor, portrait and sports photography. An iris openings of f-stop 2.4 is considered fast when associated with most modern digital cameras while an f-stop of 1.4 was considered fast for 35 millimeter film cameras.
- 1 x Lens
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.23||USD$ 6.16||USD$ 6.09||USD$ 6.01|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.