Customers Also Bought
- Sensor Size: 1/3-inch
- Focal Length: 5.0-100mm
- Mount: CS mount
- F: 1.6
- FOV: 51.3°-2.5°
- Minimum Object Distance: 0.3M
- Dimensions: 90 x 52 x 47mm / 3.54 x 2.05 x 1.85in(L x W x H)
- 5.0-100mm varifocal zoom CCTV video security camera CS lens
- The CCTV security lens without an electrically driven, from closed to f1.6
- Manually adjustable focal length (zoom) from wide to tele and a manual focus
- Varifocal camera lens terminates in a standard 4-pin plug, for connection to the DC iris drive output on a CCTV camera
- 5.0-100mm varifocal zoom CCTV video security camera zoom lens
- The varifocal zoom lens is without an electrically driven, from closed to f1.6
- The auto iris lens features manually adjustable focal length (zoom) from wide to tele and a manual focus
- Auto iris lens terminates in a standard 4-pin plug, for connection to the DC iris drive output on a CCTV camera
- Simply changing a lens
- Compact design, small in size, the auto iris lens is easy and convenient to take with you
What Is a Varifocal Lens?
In Animal Vision
- The lenses in humans' and other animals' eyes flex to shift sharp focus between distances. Bi- and trifocal corrective lenses are properly multifocal, rather than varifocal, meaning the viewer, rather than the lens, does the shifting. Early in 2010, however, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first "accommodating" lens for implantation after cataract surgery, flexed by eye muscles like a natural varifocal lens
- The optical zoom lens on almost every digital camera is varifocal, though it's actually a system of lenses that changes the distance between its components. The long zoom lens that snaps onto an SLR (single-lens reflex) camera, digital or not, is the classic form
In Surveillance Cameras
- Variable focus in a single lens came to security cameras in the 21st century, but is usually set manually: When you set up your surveillance system, you can choose where in its field of view you want each camera to focus. The camera doesn't zoom in on suspicious activity, and you can't refocus recorded video to read a license plate
- 1 x 5.0-100mm Auto Iris Manual Varifocal Lens
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 37.63||USD$ 35.99||USD$ 34.34||USD$ 32.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.