Customers Also Bought
- 1/3 inch Sharp Color CCD
- Horizontal resolution of 420TV Lines
- Auto back light compensation
- Advanced digital signal processing
- Auto electronic shutter control
- Auto Iris control
- Image Device: 1/3 Inch Sharp Color CCD
- Effective Pixels: PAL: (H)500 x (V)582, NTSC: (H)510 x (V)482
- Scanning System: NTSC:525 Lines, 60 Field/Sec, PAL: 625 Lines 50 Field/Sec
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV Line
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0 Lux
- S/N Ratio: More Than 48dB
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Video Output: 1Vp-p 75 Oms, Negative
- Electronic Shutter: Pal: 1/50~1/100,000s, NTSC:1/60~1/100,000s
- White Balance: Auto
- Iris Control: DC Iris
- Built-In Lens: 3.6mm Board Lens
- Operation Temperature: -10C~+50C
- Storage Temperature: -20C~+60C
- Power Consumption: 12V+/-10%DC, 100mA
- It will make your life safer and easier
- Its ideal for monitoring or videotaping
- Security is an essential part of any store, shops, or place that needs to be monitored. If it is not monitored, anything could happen, so you must go ahead and take the precaution to prevent it from happening or be able to do something when it does occur. For example, if you own a shop and it gets robbed, it is horrible to not being able to do anything about it. If you have the surveillance tapes that you have recorded, you can use that as evidence and show the police who may be able to get the man. As you can see, surveillance is important
- A security camera monitor allows a viewer to see the video feed from a security camera. It is not the most important decision to make in a home security system, but there are some bits of advice that should be followed.
- Security camera monitors should match the resolution of the security camera sending the video feed. Having a security camera monitor with a higher resolution than a security camera is a waste of money, and a security camera monitor that has a lower resolution than a security camera will not be able to take advantage of the camera's capabilities. A security camera monitor should also be in color if the security camera's feed is in color
- The size of the security camera monitor also matters. Multiple video feeds require a larger size security camera monitor, while a single video feed only needs a small monitor, around nine inches.
- Finally, figure out what kind of monitor can handle the extended use. Televisions, for instance are poor security camera monitors. Computer monitors are designed for extended use, with flat-screen LCD monitor being the best, due to the lack of heat it produces
Security Camera Work
- Basically, a camera set into position with the help of what is known as a video transmitter running to a receiver allows the view from a security camera in a specific place or aimed in a certain direction, such as in a parking lot or door entrance. The security camera whether it is wireless or not, then makes it possible for the surveillance of anyone or anything through sending visual signals through the lenses back to a security monitor which is connected directly to the system
- In some cases security cameras are remotely operated, while others rely on the actual surveillance of a person sitting in front of the security monitor at all times in a separate area. Another form of security camera, simply records the surveillance and it can be viewed at another point and time. Security cameras all have to have power of some kind in order to work however
- Additionally security cameras work on frequencies as well as range. Different concepts are taken into consideration when a security camera is installed. Therefore, there are many security cameras on the market today. Some are better than others, while some security cameras are basic and simple, to those security cameras that are very complex
- One of the worst materials a security camera would have to go through would be metal, these types of security cameras are high frequency cameras and are very expensive. Most wireless cameras are limited to four different frequencies while others that must have hidden video lines such as in ceilings or walls can have additional frequencies. The range of reception on security cameras vary. Security cameras provide the initial perception that the issue is safety, while the second of course is protection, from theft or vandalism of property. The security cameras come in many different designs as well as types. Some security cameras help assist authorities when trying to apprehend suspects in crimes or other acts of violence, or vandalism
- You want to have a good reception especially if the security camera that is in use, is the type that simply records surveillance. As opposed to a security camera that has a person monitoring at all times. In this case you want good reception as well but it doesn't have to be nearly as clear. Security cameras can be as small as a button on a shirt, while others can be the size of an average camcorder. The size of a security camera varies as well
- Price doesn't necessarily mean better, depending on what the security camera will be used for. If the camera is going to be for personal use then one that isn't that expensive will probably do what you need it for. Security cameras are made to work for the security of people, places, and things of value, as well as keeping places safe and protected. In some cases security cameras are used to give people the peace of mind of feeling safer than they normally would without one
- Recommend to use a regulated DC12V power supply unit with camera for best picture and for safe operation of the unit. Unregulated DC12V power supply usually provides around 17-20V after loaded and can cause a damage on the camera
- Recommend to use the camera with the monitor which has the standard video input impedance level of 75Oms. If in any case your monitor is set to high impedance mode, please switch them on it or standard impedance position. If the monitor do not have the impedance adjust switch, please ask us for a camera suitable for your monitor
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. There are no user serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personal
- Do not expose the camera to rain or moisture, or do not try to operate the camera in wet area. Moisture can damage the camera and can create the danger of electric shock
- Never face the camera toward the sun. If may cause a smear on the picture when the camera is directly faced to the sun or spot light or light reflecting objects
- 1 x SHARP Chip 1.0 Lux 420TVL Flying Saucer Color Camera
- 1 x 12V AC Power Support
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 31.80||USD$ 29.64||USD$ 27.47||USD$ 24.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is a Waterproof Camera?
Camera that can be placed underwater or in extremely damp/wet conditions where a normal weatherproof camera might leak. Applications include pipe inspection, refrigerated rooms, restaurant kitchens, marinas, etc.
- Are CCTV Systems Complicated?
Camera using special lens that allows it to see out of a small (1/16th of an inch) opening. Useful for discreet and hidden applications as well as when a large depth of field is required.
- What is a varifocal lens?
A varifocal lens is one where the focal length of the lens can be varied. This is a fancy way of saying it is a zoom lens. Most varifocal lenses have, and in almost all circumstances should have, an auto iris feature.