Customers Also Bought
- Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Image Senor: 1/3 Inch Sharp CCD
- Effective Pixels: NTSC:510(H) x 492(V)PAL:500(H) x 582(V)
- Scanning System: NTSC:525Lines,60Field/Sec; PAL:625Lines,50Field/Sec
- Sync System: Internal Synchronization
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TVL
- S/N Ratio: More than 46dB(AGC Off)
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Illumination Sensitivity: 1.0Lux@F:2.0
- Gain Control: Auto
- B.L.C.: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Electronic Shutter Speed: NTSC:1/60-1/100,000Sec; PAL:1/50-1/100,000Second, Auto
- Video Output: 1Vp-p 75 OMS, Negative
- Built-In Lens: 2.97mm Board Lens
- Dimension: Dia.23mm(Details Click the Pic. On the Left)
- Power Supply: DC12V±10%
- Current Consumption: 100 mA or less
- Operating Temperature: ﹣10℃ ~﹢50℃,RH 95% Max
- Storage Temperature: ﹣20℃~﹢60℃, RH 95% Max
- This camera offers effective surveillance protection. It has an far transmit distance, providing full motion, real-time, color video with no delay
- Description as we know, there usually have so many invisible vidicon in Public Place, hotel. Evil person always uses it to do evil thing to invasion of someone's privacy. We develop the special detector according to a great demand in everywhere
- With a special lens, conceal them inside of an object for covert operation and protect yourself and your loved ones. All SCS cameras come in a complete package so all you have to do is just plug it in. All cameras have self adjusting electronic iris for various lighting situations
- Sharp 1/3 inch color CCD
- Horizontal resolution of 420TV Lines
- Auto electronic shutter control
- Auto back light compensation
- Pinhole lens, board lens & vary-focal lens
- Advanced digital signal processing
- Easily hidden for covert monitoring or can be mounted prominently on a wall
What are the recommended camera placements to capture the most relevant shots?
- Never angle a camera to look straight down. A camera that's pointed straight down will only catch the top of a perpetrator's head. The camera will most likely miss many of the distinguishing characteristics that can be used to identify a person later if necessary
- Always make sure to have a camera facing all entrances It is a fact, that the best time to catch the facial features of an individual is during their entrance into the building, whether it is your home or your business. Other cameras can catch the act of someone in the act of stealing; however, without the critical entry-shot you may not be able to identify the individual
- Never allow direct sunlight to touch the lens of the camera. Regardless of which cameras you use, make sure that the cameras are never mounted in such a way that sunlight will directly shine into the lens. This will cause the Image sensor to discolor and fail. Direct sunlight will also immediately void any warranty
- Mount I/R Cameras within 20 ft. of subject being viewed. Infrared bulbs emit an invisible light spectrum that will illuminate a subject even in complete darkness...however, the light will only project out 20-40 ft. to illuminate the target
- Always plug cameras into a surge suppressor or Battery Back-up unit. Cameras are extremely sensitive to voltage changes and can fail prematurely. Voltage changes will also void the cameras warranty
- A regulated DC 12V 300 mA power supply is recommended for use with this camera for the best picture and the most stable operation. An unregulated power supply can cause damage to the camera. When unregulated power supply is applied, product warranty will be out of subject
- It is recommended that the camera is used with a monitor that has a CCTV quality 75 video impedance level. If your monitor is switched to high impedance then please adjust according. If the monitor do not have the impedance adjust switch , please ask us for a camera suitable for you monitor
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera to gain access to the internal components. Refer servicing to qualified service personal
- Never face the camera towards the sun or spot light reflecting objects. Any bright light may cause smear on the picture and possible damage to the CCD
- Except the weather-proof camera , do not expose the camera to rain or moisture. Do not try to operate the camera in wet area. Moisture can damage the camera and can create the danger of electric shock
- Do not remove the serial printer for the warranty service
- 1 x 1/3" SHARP Mini Wired Weatherproof CCD Color Bullet Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 49.94||USD$ 47.88||USD$ 45.81||USD$ 43.05|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.