Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: 1/3 Inch SHARP Color CCD
- Effective Pixels: PAL: (H)752 x (V)582; NTSC: (H)768 x (V)494
- Scanning System: NTSC: 525 Lines.60 Field/Sec; PAL: 625 Lines 50 Field/Sec
- Horizontal Resolution: 480 TV Line
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0 Lux
- S/N Ratio: More than 46dB
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Video Output: 1Vp-p 75 Oms, Negative
- Electronic Shutter: Pal: 1/50~1/100,000s; NTSC: 1/60~1/100,000s
- White Balance: Auto
- Built-In Lens: 3.7mm
- Operation Temperature: -10℃ ~ + 50℃, RH 95% Max
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ + 60℃, RH 95% Max
- Power Consumption: 12V±10%DC, 100mA
- Bullet security camera with auto electronic shutter control, auto back light compensation
- Pinhole lens board lens & vari-focal lens, advanced digital signal processing
- Recommend to use a regulated DC 12V power supply unit with camera for best picture and for safe operation of this CCTV bullet camera unit. Unregulated DC 12V power supply usually provides around 17-20V after loaded and can cause a damage on the camera
- Recommend to use the camera with the monitor which has the standard video input impedance level of 75Oms. If in any case your monitor is set to high impedance mode, please switch them on it or standard impedance position. If the monitor does not have the impedance adjust switch, please ask us for a camera suitable for your monitor
- High quality CCTV bullet camera
- This wired security camera adopts pinhole lens board lens and vari-focal lens
- High quality ports ensure the high performance of this CCTV bullet camera
- This CCTV bullet camera comes with a bracket and power adapter
How To Select A CCTV Camera:
- When purchasing a DVR Surveillance System for your home or business, the question comes to mind: "which CCTV Cameras would a professional Installer recommend for this application, and why?" This guide focuses on how to select cameras based on indoor/outdoor requirements, lighting, desired angle, and distance away from target. It also addresses the benefits-if any-of purchasing Sony over Sharp CCDs, size of the CCD, and TV Lines of Resolution.
- Will the camera be used indoors or outdoors? Typically all outdoor cameras can also be used indoors, but not all indoor cameras can be used outdoors. Most cameras that are built with exterior metal casings are considered weatherproof. A camera that is classified as "weatherproof" is one that can withstand freezing temperatures, rain, and heat. The typical operating temperature of a weatherproof camera is 0° F to 120° F. Vandal-proof or tamper-proof cameras are also usually considered weatherproof. If the camera will be installed in an area where it is a potential target to be damaged, a Vandal-proof (tamper resistant) camera will offer extra security to help prevent secure the premises against would-be trouble-makers.
- Infrared (or IR) Cameras typically have outer metal casings, and therefore most of them are considered weatherproof. Indoor cameras, when used in conjunction with an Outdoor Housing, can be used outdoors. Any type of camera with Infrared Illuminators cannot be used inside an Outdoor Housing because the IR LEDs will bounce off the housing's glass window.
- For more extreme temperatures, it is usually advised to use an indoor Box camera in conjunction with an Outdoor Housing with a Heater and Blower. These enclosures will prevent the camera's internal mechanisms to freeze or to overheat.
- Most plastic covered Dome Cameras are designed for indoor use only. On the other hand, the Dome Cameras that have metal casings can be used outdoors. Such casings are typically found in Vandal-proof and/or Infrared Dome Cameras.
- It is quite common to use an indoor camera with an outdoor housing to achieve a wider angle or a more zoomed-in shot that outdoor cameras cannot achieve. For wide angle 100+° views consider a lens with a shorter focal length, such as 2.5mm. Varifocal Lenses offer the benefit of pre-setting the field of view (angle and zoom) that best fits that particular camera. For example, a 2.8~12mm Varifocal Lens will allow for a wider angle view when set at 2.8mm, or a more narrow, zoomed-in view at 12mm, or anything in between. At the lower focal length, one would be able probably half a dozen vehicles parked parallel to each other at 15 feet away. The makes and models of the cars would be visible, as well as the colors of each car. However, the image would not be clear enough to decipher the license plates on any of the cars. On the other hand, the higher focal length used on the same camera from the same location would be able to clearly make out the license plate on one of the cars, but this same car would occupy most of the field of view; the other cards would not even be in the picture. When the objective is to see a wide-angle perimeter view, the correct lens would be one with a smaller focal length. When specific information is needed (such as a license plate, exchange of cash, or facial features), choose a lens with a greater focal length. If you are unsure, consider a Varifocal Lens.
- An advantage of our Varifocal Lenses is that they are all Auto-Iris, which comes in handy when the amount of light changes, e.g. outdoors, or when the camera is pointed toward the sun or any kind of fluorescent lighting. Auto-iris lenses automatically help to compensate for the amount of light that enters a camera, versus Manual Iris (which has to be adjusted manually), or Fixed Iris (which cannot be adjusted at all). Manual Iris lenses are suitable for cameras that can easily be reached and manually adjusted. Fixed Iris lenses are the most cost-efficient, and are suitable in situations where the light remains constant, e.g. perhaps in an office.
- CCD refers to the size of the sensor chip inside the camera that picks up light. The smaller the CCD chip, the narrower the angle of view. Therefore a larger 1/3" CCD will typically yield better picture quality than a smaller ¼" CCD with the same resolution. CMOS technology is usually found in low-quality all-in-one surveillance kits offered at warehouse stores such as Costco or The Home Depot. All of the cameras that we sell are based on CCD technology.
CCD: Sony vs. Sharp-Is There a Difference?
- Some may argue that a Sony CCD will outperform a Sharp CCD, which justifies the higher price tag on the Sony CCD. However, this is not true. When comparing the same camera, for example a 1/3" CCD 420 TV-Line 1Lux Dome Camera, the side-by-side benchmark test between a Sony CCD and Sharp CCD yielded results that were practically the exact same. The difference between the two CCDs is negligible to the naked eye. Similar results were derived when testing IR cameras, Bullet cameras, Pinhole/Covert cameras, etc. Our conclusion is that there is NO DIFFERENCE between Sony vs. Sharp CCD, and we are not going to pretend that there is, just so that we can sell you a more expensive camera. The Sharp CCD works just as well as the Sony CCD, all other factors remaining equal
- Will the camera be used during the day, at night, or both? Is the area well-lit during these recording times? If used at night or in darkness, how far away is the target area?
- Lighting is measured in Lux. The rating 0Lux resembles conditions with pitch-black darkness, whereas 1Lux resembles conditions with normal daylight. All cameras sold at eDigitalDeals are color during the day. The Day/Night cameras automatically switch to black and white mode when the lights get low. Infrared Cameras are superior to non-Infrared Cameras because the LEDs (light emitting diodes) on an Infrared Camera will allow for viewing in pitch-black darkness. The greater number of LEDs equals the greater the viewing distance in darker conditions. A 54-LED IR Camera is capable of displaying imagery up to 100ft away, while a 12-LED IR Camera is limited to a mere 40ft away. There are cameras with high-powered IR lamps, which are equivalent to up to four times the number of standard IR LEDs for long-distance viewing in darkness.
- Day/Night Cameras that can view in light ratings of 0.5Lux or less typically are advertised as HAD, Super HAD, or ExView CCDs by Sony. These high-performance CCDs allow for more superior viewing in darkness, but with this level of higher performance usually calls for a spike in price. Beware of companies that claim to offer a high-resolution, premium CCD camera for a lower price than what more established companies are offering for a standard-resolution 1/3" or ¼" CCTV Camera.
- The main determinant of sharp picture quality is the number of TV Lines of resolution. The greater the number, the better the resolution... usually. Sometimes, CCTV sellers of lower integrity will have their factory "mark up" the TV Lines of resolution from 420 to 480, or even 520, in order to make it look as though they have an attractively-priced camera at a price that is almost too good to be true.
- Higher resolution (480 TV-Lines and higher) cameras should be used to capture specific details such as facial features. The real test to get the best picture quality for your application is to do a side-by-side test with one of our cameras and compare it to a similar camera from our competition.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. There are no user serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personal
- Never face the camera toward the sun. If may cause a smear on the picture when the camera is directly faced to the sun or spot light or light reflecting objects
- Do not expose the camera to rain or moisture, or do not try to operate the camera in wet area. Moisture can damage the camera and can create the danger of electric shock
- 1 x 1/3" SHARP Chip Bullet Wired Color CCD CCTV Camera
- 1 x 12V AC Power Support
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 33.52||USD$ 32.20||USD$ 30.88||USD$ 29.12||USD$ 29.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.