Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3 Sony B/W CCD
- Pixels: CCIR: (H)500 x (V)582, EIA: (H)510 x (V)592
- Scanning System: CCIR: 625 lines, 50 f/s, EIA: 525 lines, 60 f/s
- Horizontal Resolution: 480 TV lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.05 lux
- Video Output: 1Vp-p -75 Ohm
- S/N Ration: >48dB
- Power Consumption: DC12V ± 10%, 100mA
- White Balance: Auto
- Gamma Correction: 0.45
- Synchronization: Internal synchronization
- Electrnic Shutter: CCIR: 1/50~100,000s, EIA: 1/60~100,000s
- Operation Temperature: -10℃ ~ 50℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ 60℃
- Humidity: ≤ 95%
- Dimension: 32 x 32mm / 1.26 x 1.26in
- It's easy to install
- It has been fully tested to ensure complete functionality
- This main board works great well
- With a high-definition picture quality
- This is a 1/3inch SONY B/W CCD 480TVL Camera Main Board
What is a Board Camera?
- A board camera is the most basic component of any camera you see on this website or others. Board cameras are the "guts" of any camera system whether it be a dome camera, a CCTV Box camera, micro camera, hidden camera, spy camera, plus many more. These cameras are perfect for the person wanting a custom security camera
- Board cameras have a variety of uses, depending on your wants and needs. In most cases, though, they are mounted in order to work as spy or hidden cameras. As long as you know exactly what to do with a board camera, you'll be able to choose one (or a few) that has the features that will work best for you
- The most basic thing you should consider regarding a board camera or any camera for that matter is the lens. The lens is pre-mounted on a board camera and the iris is usually fixed. That means you cannot zoom in or out without an additional device or accessory. Lenses can also be pinhole type or full
- Pinholes, like their name suggests, are small lenses and are perfect for use as spy cameras. You can mount these on a table clock, a lamp, a baseball cap or even a teddy bear. Full lenses are bigger and will work well on dome or mini cameras to complete your surveillance system
- If you plan to use a pinhole cameras board camera for surveillance, you have an option as to whether you prefer to view activities in black and white or color. There are also lenses that afford you low-light viewing, usually indicated as a low Lux count. A good Lux count would be at least 0.05, although there are others that can go as low as 0.0003. The low number means that the board camera lens will still work in near total darkness. Resolution is also a key feature to look into when considering board camera usage. Videos of activities are much easier to view if the images are crisp and sharp
- 1 x 480TVL Camera Main Board
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.32||USD$ 19.88||USD$ 19.45||USD$ 18.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.