Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: 1/3 inch SONY CCD
- Validity Pixel: PAL: 628 x 582, NTSC: 510 x 492, PAL: 628 x 586, NTSC: 510 x 496
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Definition: 420TV Lines
- Mininmum Illumination: 0 Lux/F1.2(Infrared lights are on)
- Number of Infrared Lights: 22PCS
- Infrared Range: 18m
- Video Output: 75ohm/1.0vp-p
- S/N Ratio: >48db
- Gamma Correction: >0.45
- White Balance: AUTO
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000sec
- Backlight Compensation: AUTO
- Operation Temperature: -10°C~+50°C
- Power Adapter: DC12V/500mA
- Dimession: 130 x 130 mm / 5.12 x 5.12 in
- Fix the camera on the proper supervision place with screws by the bracket
- Insert the corresponding power adapter into the interflow power plug, and insert its DC output plug into the DC input plug of the camera
- Insert one head of the video line into the video input plug of the monitor or the adjust the camera to the supervision
- If the picture in the monitor or TV is not clear, you can take the cover of the camera lens, and revolve the lens to the focal distance until the picture in the monitor or TV becomes clear, and then install the lens cover
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera except the professionals
- In order to prevent electric shock, do not remove screws or cover
- There are no user-serviceable parts inside
- Handle the camera with care. The camera could be damaged by improper handing or storage
- Do not use strong or abrasive detergents when cleaning the camera body
- Use a dry cloth to clean the camera when dirty, In case the dirt is hard to remove
- Use a mild detergent and wipe gently
- Never point the camera to ward the sun. Whether the camera is used outdoors or not, never point it to ward the sun
- Use caution when operating the camera in the vicinity of spot lights or other bright reflecting objects
- Do not operate the camera beyond its temperature. humidity or power source ratings
- Do not use the camera in an extreme envirnoment where high temperature or high humidity exists
- Use the camera under conditions where temperatures are between 14F~122F(-10~+50), and humidity is below 85%. For the correct power supply, refer to the specification sheet
What are the recommended camera placements to capture the most relevant shots?
- Never angle a camera to look straight down. A camera that's pointed straight down will only catch the top of a perpetrator's head. The camera will most likely miss many of the distinguishing characteristics that can be used to identify a person later if necessary
- Always make sure to have a camera facing all entrances It is a fact, that the best time to catch the facial features of an individual is during their entrance into the building, whether it is your home or your business. Other cameras can catch the act of someone in the act of stealing; however, without the critical entry-shot you may not be able to identify the individual
- Never allow direct sunlight to touch the lens of the camera. Regardless of which cameras you use, make sure that the cameras are never mounted in such a way that sunlight will directly shine into the lens. This will cause the Image sensor to discolor and fail. Direct sunlight will also immediately void any warranty
- Mount I/R Cameras within 20 ft. of subject being viewed. Infrared bulbs emit an invisible light spectrum that will illuminate a subject even in complete darkness...however, the light will only project out 20-40 ft. to illuminate the target
- Always plug cameras into a surge suppressor or Battery Back-up unit. Cameras are extremely sensitive to voltage changes and can fail prematurely. Voltage changes will also void the cameras warranty
- 1 x CCD Dome Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.05||USD$ 28.65||USD$ 27.26||USD$ 25.40|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.