Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3 inch SONY Super HAD Color CCD and B/W CCD
- Horizontal Resolution: 480 TV lines
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Validity Pixel: PAL: 752(H) x 582(V) NTSC: 582(H) x 512(V)
- Lens: 4.0-9.0mm manual iris varifocal IR lens
- IR LEDs: 12pcs
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60 to 1/100000
- Video Output: 1vp-p 75ohm
- Minimum Illumination: 0.8 (Day), 0 (Night)
- Supply Voltage: DC12V
- Current: 300mA
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~+50℃
- Operation Humidity: 0%-85%
- Use 1/3 inch Sony Super HAD Color CCD and B/W CCD
- Built-in 4.0-9.0mm manual iris varifocal IR lens. 18pcs IR LEDs
- Use mechanincal IR cut filter to perform day-night mode, (use day-colour and night-focus cannot be affected by the IR)
- Can perform 480 TV Lines
- The focus can be adjusted externally
- IR day and night vision, waterproof and built-in allied mounting bracket
- 1/3inch SONY CCD 480TVL 12 IR LED CCTV Security Wired Camera is an attractive, tamper resistant corner-mounted housing. Ideally designed for use in elevators, this compact unit is also perfect for stairwells, entrances, hallways, small offices, jail holding rooms.
- Security is an essential part of any store, shops, or place that needs to be monitored. If it is not monitored, anything could happen, so you must go ahead and take the precaution to prevent it from happening or be able to do something when it does occur. For example, if you own a shop and it gets robbed, it is horrible to not being able to do anything about it. If you have the surveillance tapes that you have recorded, you can use that as evidence and show the police who may be able to get the man. As you can see, surveillance is important
- A security camera monitor allows a viewer to see the video feed from a security camera. It is not the most important decision to make in a home security system, but there are some bits of advice that should be followed.
- Security camera monitors should match the resolution of the security camera sending the video feed. Having a security camera monitor with a higher resolution than a security camera is a waste of money, and a security camera monitor that has a lower resolution than a security camera will not be able to take advantage of the camera's capabilities. A security camera monitor should also be in color if the security camera's feed is in color
- The size of the security camera monitor also matters. Multiple video feeds require a larger size security camera monitor, while a single video feed only needs a small monitor, around nine inches.
- Finally, figure out what kind of monitor can handle the extended use. Televisions, for instance are poor security camera monitors. Computer monitors are designed for extended use, with flat-screen LCD monitor being the best, due to the lack of heat it produces
Security Camera Work
- Basically, a camera set into position with the help of what is known as a video transmitter running to a receiver allows the view from a security camera in a specific place or aimed in a certain direction, such as in a parking lot or door entrance. The security camera whether it is wireless or not, then makes it possible for the surveillance of anyone or anything through sending visual signals through the lenses back to a security monitor which is connected directly to the system
- In some cases security cameras are remotely operated, while others rely on the actual surveillance of a person sitting in front of the security monitor at all times in a separate area. Another form of security camera, simply records the surveillance and it can be viewed at another point and time. Security cameras all have to have power of some kind in order to work however
- Additionally security cameras work on frequencies as well as range. Different concepts are taken into consideration when a security camera is installed. Therefore, there are many security cameras on the market today. Some are better than others, while some security cameras are basic and simple, to those security cameras that are very complex
- One of the worst materials a security camera would have to go through would be metal, these types of security cameras are high frequency cameras and are very expensive. Most wireless cameras are limited to four different frequencies while others that must have hidden video lines such as in ceilings or walls can have additional frequencies. The range of reception on security cameras vary. Security cameras provide the initial perception that the issue is safety, while the second of course is protection, from theft or vandalism of property. The security cameras come in many different designs as well as types. Some security cameras help assist authorities when trying to apprehend suspects in crimes or other acts of violence, or vandalism
- You want to have a good reception especially if the security camera that is in use, is the type that simply records surveillance. As opposed to a security camera that has a person monitoring at all times. In this case you want good reception as well but it doesn't have to be nearly as clear. Security cameras can be as small as a button on a shirt, while others can be the size of an average camcorder. The size of a security camera varies as well
- Price doesn't necessarily mean better, depending on what the security camera will be used for. If the camera is going to be for personal use then one that isn't that expensive will probably do what you need it for. Security cameras are made to work for the security of people, places, and things of value, as well as keeping places safe and protected. In some cases security cameras are used to give people the peace of mind of feeling safer than they normally would without one
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera
- Handle the camera with care
- Do not use strong or abrasive detergents when cleaning the camera body
- Do not operate the camera beyond its temperature, humidity or power source ratings
- When used in hot places, vertical lines may appear on the screen of Camera. This is a characteristic of the CCD and not a failure of the camera
- If an auto iris lens is used, set the Iris to OFF. If set to ON, flickering may occur. If a manual iris lens is used. Set the IRIS to on
- 1 x 1/3 inch SONY Super HAD Color CCD Chip, 480 TV Lines CCTV Security Wired Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 91.44||USD$ 87.25||USD$ 83.07||USD$ 77.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.