Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: 1/3" Exview HAD Interline CCD
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Picture Elements: 500(H) x 582(W); 510(H) x 492(W)
- Scanning Frequency: Horizontal:15.625 KHz Vertical:50Hz; Horizontal:15.736 KHz Vertical:60Hz
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.05Lux/F1.2
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p VBS 75 ohm BNC
- AGC: ON/OFF
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db
- BLC: ON/OFF
- Automatic Electronic Shutter: EE/AI
- Color: Silver
- Auto Iris Control: VIDEO/DC
How to Install a Wired Surveillance System:
- Determine where you want the camera to point. Wired systems are commonly used with just one camera. Choose a high position for a perspective of the entire room
- Consider installing a camera at your front door to see who is knocking without having to look through the peephole. Door surveillance is particularly useful in large homes and for people with mobility issues. Combine the system with an intercom for added convenience
- Plug the cables into the recording device. You can use a dedicated DVR, a VCR or a computer to record the images from the camera
- Run the cable (most wired surveillance systems use one cable for both power and signal) to your surveillance camera. Wires can be concealed beneath rugs or carpeting, within walls and behind furniture
- Mount the camera. Cameras can be mounted on the walls or on the ceiling. It's usually as simple as drilling two holes and screwing in the camera mount
- Test the line of sight and adjust the camera. Ask another person to watch the live broadcast from the camera as you adjust it to monitor some target. Lock the camera in position when you have it adjusted properly
- Program when you want your recording device to record. Most computer-controlled surveillance systems allow you to either schedule a recording session or set the system to motion detection. The second alternative only records when motion is present in camera's line of sight
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera
- In order to prevent electric shock, do not remove screws of cover
- The are no user-serviceable parts inside. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel
- Handle the camera with care
- The camera could be damaged by improper handing or storage
- Do not expose the camera to rain or moisture, or try to operate it in wet areas
- Take immediate action if the camera becomes wet. the power off and rater servicing to qualitied service personnel. Moisture can damage the Camera and also create a danger of electric shock
- Do not use strong or abrasive detergents when cleaning the camera body
- Use a dry cloth to clean the camera when dirty, in case the dirt is hard to remove use a mild detergent and wipe gently
- Never point the camera toward the sun
- Where the camera is used outdoors or not, never point it toward the sun. use caution when operating the camera in the vicinity of spot lights or other bright lights and light reflecting objects
- Do not operate the camera beyond its temperature, humidity or power source ratings
- Do not operate the camera in an extreme environment where high temperature or high humidity exists. Use the camera under conditions where temperature are between 14F~122F (-10C~ +50C), and humidity is below 85%. For the correct power supply, refer to the specification sheet
- To prevent fire or shock hazard. the UL listed wire WW-1.style 1007 Should be used for DC 12 or AC 24V input terminals
- 1 x Silver 1/3'' Inch Sony Chip, 420 TV Lines, Dome Ironbound Blast Shelter Armor Security CCTV Wired CCD Color Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 33.87||USD$ 32.33||USD$ 30.78||USD$ 28.72|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.