Customers Also Bought
- Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Image Sensor: 1/3 Inch SONY CCD
- Effective Pixels: 768(H) x 494(V)-NTSC 752(H) x 582(V)-PAL
- Scanning System: NTSC: 525Lines, 60Field/Sec PAL: 625Lines, 50Field/Sec
- Sync System: Internal Synchronization
- Resolution: 480TV Lines
- S/N Ratio: More than 46DB (AGC off)
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Illumination Sensitivity: 0.5Lux, 0.01lux (Ex-view CCD)@F:2.0 (D: 0.5lux, N: 0.05lux
- Gain Control: Auto
- B.L.C.: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Electronic Shutter Speed: NTSC: 1/60-1/100,000Sec, PAL:1/50-1/100,000Second, Auto
- Video Output: 1Vp-p 75OMS, Negative
- Lens Type: 3.7mm Flat Pinhole Lens
- Power Supply: DC12V±10%
- Current Consumption: 130mA±10%
- Operating Temperature: -10°C~+50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~+60°C
- Easily hidden for covert monitoring or can be mounted prominently on a wall
- You can rest assured you'll get crystal clear images
- A great tool for anyone with amateur or professional spying needs
What are the recommended camera placements to capture the most relevant shots?
- Never angle a camera to look straight down. A camera that's pointed straight down will only catch the top of a perpetrator's head. The camera will most likely miss many of the distinguishing characteristics that can be used to identify a person later if necessary
- Always make sure to have a camera facing all entrances It is a fact, that the best time to catch the facial features of an individual is during their entrance into the building, whether it is your home or your business. Other cameras can catch the act of someone in the act of stealing; however, without the critical entry-shot you may not be able to identify the individual
- Never allow direct sunlight to touch the lens of the camera. Regardless of which cameras you use, make sure that the cameras are never mounted in such a way that sunlight will directly shine into the lens. This will cause the Image sensor to discolor and fail. Direct sunlight will also immediately void any warranty
- Mount I/R Cameras within 20 ft. of subject being viewed. Infrared bulbs emit an invisible light spectrum that will illuminate a subject even in complete darkness...however, the light will only project out 20-40 ft. to illuminate the target
- Always plug cameras into a surge suppressor or Battery Back-up unit. Cameras are extremely sensitive to voltage changes and can fail prematurely. Voltage changes will also void the cameras warranty
- Any changes of modifications in construction of this device which are not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment
- A regulated DC 12V 300mA power supply is recommended for use with this camera for the best picture and the most stable operation
- An unregulated power supply can cause damage to the camera. When unregulated power supply is applied, product warranty will be out of subject
- It is recommended that the camera is used with a monitor that has a CCTV quality 75 Video impedance level. If your monitor is switched to high impedance then please adjust accordingly. If the monitor does not have the impedance adjust switch, please ask us for a camera suitable for your monitor
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera to gain access to the internal components. Refer servicing to qualified service personal
- Never face the camera towards the sun or spot light or light reflecting objects. Any bright light may cause smear on the picture and possible damage to the CCD
- Except the weather-proof camera, do not expose the camera to rain or moisture. Do not try to operate the camera in wet area. Moisture can damage the camera and can create the danger of electric shock
- Do not remove the serial sticker for the warranty service
- 1 x 1/3 Inch SONY Chip, Digital Bullet, Security CCTV Wired Color CCD Camera
- 1 x Adjustable Camera Bracket
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 84.90||USD$ 79.65||USD$ 74.40||USD$ 67.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.