Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3inch Sony Super Had CCD
- DSP System: Keeper DSP Chipset
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Effective Pixels: PAL: 795H x 597V; NTSC: 811H x 509V
- Horizontal Resolution: 480TVL
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5Lux F1.2
- S/N Ratio: 48db (AGC off)
- Video Output: Composite 1.0Vp-p at 750hm
- White Balance: AWB / ATW / USRS
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50-1/10000sec
- Gamma Correction: 0.45
- Sync. System: Internal
- Lens: Vair 3.5-8mm Lens
- Power Supply: DC12V±1V/150mA
- Operation Temperature: -10°C ~ -50°C
- OSD menu control
- Built-in 3.5-8mm manual varifocal lens
- Lens adjustable external
- 1/3inch Sony Super Had CCD
- Supports DC or video iris lens
- Auto white balance
- 1/3inch SONY Color CCD 480TVL OSD Menu Control CCTV Box Zoom Camera
- Capture your precious memories with this polaroid digital zoom camera
- 1/3 inch Sony Super Had CCD Chip, 480TVL, OSD Menu Control Security
How Does a Zoom Lens Work?
Old Concept, New Technology:
- Like all other electronics, camera lenses seem to get more and more complicated every year. Yet, aside from the flashy new settings and features, at the foundation of every lens is the same basic technology that has been there since the beginning
Background: How Does a Camera Work?
- Before getting into the technical functions of a lens, it should first be understood how a camera works
- The word "photography" is rooted in Greek and roughly translates to "painting with light." The original concept of a camera was literally a pin-sized hole in a wall that let light into a room. This is referred to as a "camera obscura," a Latin phrase that means "dark chamber."
- Cameras today, no matter how advanced, still use this same basic technology. Light is let in through the lens, which then reflects the light onto a sensor that rests inside of the camera
- The camera's lens merely helps to regulate how much light is let in and how the light is processed before reaching the sensor
Know Your Lens:
- The inner workings of a zoom lens, in a most basic form, consist of different small optical glass lenses that are placed at different lengths from each other
- With most zoom lenses, the zoom function is used by manually turning a ring located on the barrel of the lens. Inside of the camera, this will move a group of the glass pieces either closer to or further away from each other
- It's not unusual to see some professional photographers lugging around two or three different lenses with them wherever they go. The reason they find it necessary to carry all the extra weight is because different lenses have different focal lengths
- Focal length refers to the distance from the camera's image sensor to the optical glass pieces inside of the lens. This distance is what determines how far a lens can zoom in and out and is placed into three basic categories: wide-angle, normal and telephoto
- A wide angle lens refers to a lens with a short focal length. Lenses of this sort, as the name would imply, have a very short, wide view, sometimes enabling photographers to take pictures of an entire room of people with one shot. Lenses in this category are what "fish-eye" photos are taken with
- Lenses that fall under the "normal" category see at focal ranges ranges similar to that of the human eye; 50mm and 35mm lenses would be considered normal focal length lenses
- Last but not least would be telephoto lenses. These lenses are normally the longest (and heaviest) of all categories. When looking through a telephoto lens, the subject often appears very close, yet the view of the subject will be very narrow
In Surveillance Cameras:
- Variable focus in a single lens came to security cameras in the 21st century, but is usually set manually: When you set up your surveillance system, you can choose where in its field of view you want each camera to focus. The camera doesn't zoom in on suspicious activity, and you can't refocus recorded video to read a license plate
- 1 x 1/3inch SONY Color CCD 480TVL OSD Menu Control CCTV Box Zoom Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 76.99||USD$ 74.65||USD$ 72.31||USD$ 69.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.