Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3inch Sony Super HAD Color CCD
- Horizontal Resolution: 480TVL
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Scanning Frequency: PAL: H: 15.625KHz, V: 50Hz, NTSC: H: 15.734KHz, V: 60Hz
- Picture Elements: PAL: 752(H) x 582(V), NTSC: 582(H) x 494(V)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.8Lux
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60 ~ 1/30000 Second
- S/N Rate: More than 48dB
- AGC: ON/OFF
- BLC: ON/OFF
- Electronic Iris: EE/AI
- Video Output: 1Vp-p 75 ohm composite Video
- Supply Voltage: DC 12V
- Power Consumptions: More than 100mA
- Lens: 4.0 - 9.0mm manual Iris Varifocal Lens
- Use Sony super HAD color CCD
- Max. perform 480TV lines
- Built-in manual Iris 4.0 - 9.0mm varifocal lens
- The focus can be adjusted externally
- Waterproof and with sunshield
- Use allied mounting bracket
- The camera uses DC 12V, It can be installed and built into a system easily
- 1/3" approx. 320,000Pixels (approx. 300.000pixels effective) IT-CCD for clear pictures without image lag or geometrical distortion. High-sensitivity design for a low-light sensitivity of 0.01Lux (F1.2) by using Sony EX view color CCD
- Auto tracking white Balance adjustment
- AGC function to automatically increase Camera's sensitivity when the level of ambient light drops.
- Internal synchromzation is designed the DC12V's type Camera.
- The automatic electronic shutter adjusts speed automatically to provide correct exposure even if manual iris lens is used
- The built-in back light compensation function improves the image quality for backlighting subjects
- 1/3inch SONY Color CCD 480TVL Wired Bullet Zoom Camera
- Capture your precious memories with this polaroid digital zoom camera
- Deluxe new 1/3 inch Sony super HAD chip, 480TVL, waterproof
How Does a Zoom Lens Work?
Old Concept, New Technology:
- Like all other electronics, camera lenses seem to get more and more complicated every year. Yet, aside from the flashy new settings and features, at the foundation of every lens is the same basic technology that has been there since the beginning
Background: How Does a Camera Work?
- Before getting into the technical functions of a lens, it should first be understood how a camera works
- The word "photography" is rooted in Greek and roughly translates to "painting with light." The original concept of a camera was literally a pin-sized hole in a wall that let light into a room. This is referred to as a "camera obscura," a Latin phrase that means "dark chamber."
- Cameras today, no matter how advanced, still use this same basic technology. Light is let in through the lens, which then reflects the light onto a sensor that rests inside of the camera
- The camera's lens merely helps to regulate how much light is let in and how the light is processed before reaching the sensor
Know Your Lens:
- The inner workings of a zoom lens, in a most basic form, consist of different small optical glass lenses that are placed at different lengths from each other
- With most zoom lenses, the zoom function is used by manually turning a ring located on the barrel of the lens. Inside of the camera, this will move a group of the glass pieces either closer to or further away from each other
- It's not unusual to see some professional photographers lugging around two or three different lenses with them wherever they go. The reason they find it necessary to carry all the extra weight is because different lenses have different focal lengths
- Focal length refers to the distance from the camera's image sensor to the optical glass pieces inside of the lens. This distance is what determines how far a lens can zoom in and out and is placed into three basic categories: wide-angle, normal and telephoto
- A wide angle lens refers to a lens with a short focal length. Lenses of this sort, as the name would imply, have a very short, wide view, sometimes enabling photographers to take pictures of an entire room of people with one shot. Lenses in this category are what "fish-eye" photos are taken with
- Lenses that fall under the "normal" category see at focal ranges ranges similar to that of the human eye; 50mm and 35mm lenses would be considered normal focal length lenses
- Last but not least would be telephoto lenses. These lenses are normally the longest (and heaviest) of all categories. When looking through a telephoto lens, the subject often appears very close, yet the view of the subject will be very narrow
In Surveillance Cameras:
- Variable focus in a single lens came to security cameras in the 21st century, but is usually set manually: When you set up your surveillance system, you can choose where in its field of view you want each camera to focus. The camera doesn't zoom in on suspicious activity, and you can't refocus recorded video to read a license plate
- Since this camera contains an AGC circuit, the sensitivity increases automatically in dark places. It is not a failure when the image looks grainy
- If a high-intensity object (such as a lamp) is shot, the image on the screen may have vertical lines (smear) or blur (blooming). This is a characteristic of the CCD, and is not a defect
- If an auto Iris Lens is used, set the Iris to OFF. If set to ON, flickering may occur. If a manual iris Lens is used. Set the IRIS to on
- When used in hot places, vertical lines may appear on the screen of camera. This is a characteristic of the CCD and not a failure of the camera
- The automatic tracking system may not function properly when shooting with non-standard lighting or lighting with a color temperature exceeds the capability of the camera
- If the camera object is a single solid color (other than white), the auto white circuit will normally attempt to change this color to white. In the case of this camera, if it cannot make a correct prediction, the previous white balance setting will be maintained until the subject color became more varied
- 1 x 1/3inch SONY Color CCD 480TVL Wired Bullet Zoom Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 119.58||USD$ 114.51||USD$ 109.43||USD$ 102.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.