Customers Also Bought
- Easy to identify image, easy to set up
- Specially designed for surveillance security
- It provides extended range and clarity while allows you to monitor a wide variety of locations
- The dome camera can use in security, monitoring, video door bell, video phone, computer multimedia and so on
- Image Device: 1/3-inch sony exview HAD CCD
- Picture Elements: PAL:500(H) x 582(V), NTSC：510(H) x 492(V)
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.01Lux / F1.2
- Signal System: PAL / NTSC
- S/N Ratio: More than 48DB
- Electric Shutter: 1/50(1/60)~1/100,000sec
- Video Out: BNC,10Vp-p,75Ω
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Power Consumption: Less than 150mA
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~+50℃
- Dimension: 110 x 110mm / 4.33 x 4.33in
- Do not touch CCD by hand
- Avoid unstable mounting area
- Use the camera under the conditions where the temperature is between -20℃ ~ +50℃, and humidity is below 85%
- If you have trouble on installation OR set-up, please contact you seller
What are the recommended camera placements to capture the most relevant shots?
- Never angle a camera to look straight down. A camera that's pointed straight down will only catch the top of a perpetrator's head. The camera will most likely miss many of the distinguishing characteristics that can be used to identify a person later if necessary
- Always make sure to have a camera facing all entrances It is a fact, that the best time to catch the facial features of an individual is during their entrance into the building, whether it is your home or your business. Other cameras can catch the act of someone in the act of stealing; however, without the critical entry-shot you may not be able to identify the individual
- Never allow direct sunlight to touch the lens of the camera. Regardless of which cameras you use, make sure that the cameras are never mounted in such a way that sunlight will directly shine into the lens. This will cause the Image sensor to discolor and fail. Direct sunlight will also immediately void any warranty
- Mount I/R Cameras within 20 ft. of subject being viewed. Infrared bulbs emit an invisible light spectrum that will illuminate a subject even in complete darkness...however, the light will only project out 20-40 ft. to illuminate the target
- Always plug cameras into a surge suppressor or Battery Back-up unit. Cameras are extremely sensitive to voltage changes and can fail prematurely. Voltage changes will also void the cameras warranty
- 1 x 1/3 Inch Sony Digital Video Dome Camera
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||£ 25.05||£ 24.03||£ 23.00||£ 21.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.