Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3" color Sony HAD CCD
- Horizontal Resolution: 480 TV lines
- Signal System: NTSC / PAL
- Lens Mount: CS mount
- Synchronization: Internal/external auto-switch
- γ Adjustable: 0.45
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60-1/100,000sec (NTSC), 1/50-1/100,000sec (PAL), automatic control
- Backlight Compensation: On/off
- TV Lens: Built-in 2.8mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm, 16mm IR lens
- Lens Drive: Video/DC drive
- White Balance: ATW/AWC selects
- S/N Ratio: More than 50dB
- Min Illumination: 0.02Lux/F1.2, 0Lux/IR on
- Video Output: 1.0V(p-p), 75Ω, BNC mount
- IR Optical Output: 2400mW
- IR Half Intensity Beam Angle: 30°
- IR Full Intensity Beam Angle: 60°
- IR Wavelength: 850nm
- IR Visual Range: 30-40m
- Power Source: +12V DC 3A
- Power Consumption: 6.2W
- IP Protection: IP-66
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to + 50°C
- Dimensions: 153.8 x 65.2 x 118.0mm / 6.06 x 2.57 x 4.65in
- The best waterproof camera is one of the most advanced and feature-rich cameras on the market
- Perfect color images are captured by the color night vision camera
- This best waterproof camera features 1/3" Sony HAD CCD 480 TV lines IR infrared night vision camera
- Weatherproof rating for indoor & outdoor applications
- Best waterproof camera can be used for outdoor security with a water-resistant design
- Color night vision camera can be used for outdoor security with a water-resistant design
- It will be your good partner
- Fit for many occasions
Information on Infrared Cameras:
Normal, consumer cameras are designed to capture what is called the "visible spectrum of light"---the light that human eyes can see. Like our eyes, these cameras capture the light that bounces off of objects and records it on either film or a digital sensor. Infrared cameras operate in this same way, but are designed to capture the infrared spectrum of light, which the human eye cannot see.
- Infrared photography did not appear until the 20th century, primarily due to the technological limitations of the manufactured film, and its inability to capture infrared radiation. After the invention of a film that could "see" infrared light, the technology rapidly improved, including its use during World War I for nighttime aerial shots. Infrared film became a novelty for photographers, and allowed for a variety of effects that could not be reproduced with standard film
- Infrared cameras allowed photographers to capture images when other conventional tools failed. Because these cameras require only infrared light, they can be used in what the human eye would perceive as complete darkness. The addition of special infrared lights and flashes have expanded this realm, allowing for brightly exposed shots with absolutely no visual detection. This has proven a valuable asset for military forces conducting reconnaissance at night
- An infrared camera can be used to create thermographic images---photographs that capture the heat that radiates from the subjects---if it is specially configured to see only the range of wavelengths that correspond to thermographic radiation. These types of cameras create the "heat vision" images many people are familiar with in which humans and other warm-blooded animals appear as bright pink blobs. An infrared camera can also be designed to see a wavelength between this spectrum and the visible light spectrum, and can capture "night vision" images instead of heat
- Infrared cameras can come in film---both black and white and color--- and digital varieties. Film cameras need only special infrared film, but otherwise typically need no modifications to the camera itself. Many photographers will make use of a filter that blocks the visible spectrum of light but allows infrared through in order to prevent the light from interfering. Digital cameras are often equipped with an infrared filter built into the camera's body, as digital sensors are sensitive to both visible and infrared light. This filter must be removed to take infrared pictures, but no other special equipment is necessary
- The odd shifting of colors common in color infrared photography is caused by the choice of dyes necessary to capture infrared light. These films will display infrared light as the color red, red light as green, and green light as blue. Several manufacturers include "night vision" modes with their digital cameras that involve simply moving the infrared filter out of the way before an exposure is made. These manufacturers also include limitations with this mode---such as a long shutter speed---to prevent the camera being used for nefarious purposes (some clothing is actually invisible in the infrared light spectrum)
- 1 x 1/3" Sony HAD CCD Color Infrared Night Vision Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 195.95||USD$ 186.40||USD$ 176.85||USD$ 164.11|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.