Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3 SONY CCD
- Horizontal Resolution: 480TVL
- Minimum Illumination: 0.8Lux at F1.2
- Image Compression Format: MPEG-4
- Image Resolution: VGA, CIF, QCIF
- Video Frame Rate: 1~25 FPS
- Video Compression Bitrates: 64Kbps～1Mbps
- Horizontal Rotating Angle: 0-90
- Lens: 4mm
- Vertical Rotating Angle: 0-90
- System Interface: 10M/100M self-adapting Ethernet port, 1 RS485 port, 1 BNC port
- Input Power Supply: DC 12V, 0.5A
- Operating Temperature: -20 ℃~ +60℃
- Operating Humidity: 10%~ 90%
- Waterproof Grade: IP66
- Power Consume: <6W
- Size: 55 x 64 x 112 mm/2.17 x 2.52 x 4.41 in
- Supported Protocols: TCP/IP, ARP, ICMP, FTP, RTP/RTCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS, SNMP, PPPoE
- Operation System: Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x or above
- This is 1/3inch SONY CCD 480TVL 0.8Lux Camera
- Lens is 0.8Lux at F1.2
- This is the camera bracket
How to Clean a CCD Camera:
- Plug the camera in. If the batteries were to die while you're cleaning, the camera will automatically close on your cleaning tools and will need expensive repairs
- Read your camera's manual to find out how to lock the mirror and hold open the shutter. It may be a custom function on your camera, and your manual will describe how to do this. Each camera is slightly different
- Use an air blower to blow air onto the mirror to clean off larger particles of dust. Do not stick the air blower inside the camera. If the camera closes, or the mirror moves, it will scratch it. A foot-powered air pump works well
- Use a sensor brush to clean the camera's sensor. Only use a sensor brush if this is not the first time the camera has been cleaned. Move the brush gently from left to right, take it out and spray it off with the air brush, then stroke the sensor again. Repeat this until the sensor appears clean
- 1 x 1/3 SONY CCD Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 57.08||USD$ 54.68||USD$ 52.27||USD$ 49.07|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.