Customers Also Bought
- Easy network setup with your laptop / PC, and iPhone
- 1.3 Megapixel live MOS sensor with HDTV 720p quality, allowing users to notice minor details more easily
- SD card support for video storage
- Push Notification support to send an event notification to your iPhone and Android phones immediately
once the specified event type is triggered, and play video recording once you confirm the receipt.
- White LED built-in to illuminate the scene manually, scheduled by a timer
- External alarm I/O device connection
- Microphone & speaker built-in for two-way audio transmission
- Complete Remote Surveillance Compatibility
-- 2 major computer operating systems, Microsoft Windows & Apple Mac
-- 5 commonly-used web browsers, Internet Explorer®, Mozilla Firefox®, Safari®, Google ChromeTM and Opera
-- 7 mobile platforms, iPad®, iPod®, iPhone®, BlackBerry®, Symbian, Windows® Mobile & AndroidTM
(with their built-in web browsers, or our self-developed mobile program, EagleEyes)
-- For multiple device control, our self-developed program, Video Viewer, is provided for free for Windows-based
and Mac-based operating systems
Network Network Compression H.264 / MPEG4 / MJPEG Multiple Video streaming 3 (H.264, MJPEG, MPEG4) LAN Port YES LAN Speed 10/100 Based-T Ethernet Supported Protocols DDNS, PPPoE, DHCP, NTP, SNTP, TCP / IP, ICMP, SMTP, FTP, HTTP, RTP, RTSP, UPnP Frame Rate NTSC : 30 , PAL : 25 Number of Online Users 10 Security Multiple user access levels with password protection Web Management (1) Web browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox , Google Chrome, Safari & Opera for single device access, or
(2) Free CMS software, Video Viewer, for up to 16 network cameras control simultaneously
Camera Image Sensor 1/3" live MOS image sensor Resolution SXGA, SXVGA, 720P, VGA, QVGA Min Illumination 0.1 Lux / F1.5, 0 Lux (LED ON) Shutter Speed 1 / 60 (1 / 50) to 1 / 100,000 sec. S/N Ratio More than 48dB (AGC off) Lens f3.8mm / F1.5 Viewing Angle 75° White LED YES (5M / 15 IRE) White Balance ATW AGC Auto IRIS Mode AES Microphone YES Speaker YES PIR sensor Detection Range 76° wide angle with 5m long distance at 2m height (under 25°C) SD Card Slot YES External Alarm I/O YES Power Source (±10%) 5V / 2A Operating Temperature 0℃ - 40℃ Dimensions (mm) 95 x 59 x 41 Others Mobile Surveillance iPad, iPod, iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Symbian & Android Push Notification YES RTC (real-time clock) YES Event Notification FTP / Email / SMS Minimum Web Browsing Requirements (1) Pentium 4 CPU 1.3 GHz or higher, or equivalent AMD
(2) 256 MB RAM
(3) AGP graphics card, Direct Draw, 32MB RAM
(4) Windows 7, Vista & XP, DirectX 9.0 or later
(5) Internet Explorer 7.x or later
Control Box Camera Specification:
NO / Com / NC
110V @ 5A / 220 @ 3A
RS485 / Power supply (12V)
Bi-color (Red / Green)
Operating: 0°C ~ 40°C Storage: 0°C ~ 70°C
External adaptor DC 12V @ 1A
RS485 Transmission Distance
Power Consumption (±10%)
125(L) * 76(W) * 28(H)
- 1 * 1.3 Megapixel IVS IP Camera
- 1 * Camera Power Adapter
- 1 * Camera Accessories
- 1 * Camera User Manual
- 1 * Control Box
- 1 * Control Box Network Line
- 1 * Control Box Power Adapter
- 1 * Control Box User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 449.45||USD$ 439.18||USD$ 428.91||USD$ 415.22|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.