Customers Also Bought
- Resolution: 1280 x 960 (need software), 640 x 480 (default), 320 x 240
- Effective Pixels: 10 Mega Pixels
- Video Web Camera Interface: USB port
- Transmission Rate: 640 x 480 30F/s / 15F/s
- Display Color: 24 bit true RGB color
- Exposure: Automatic
- Color: White and blue
- Web camera is excellent mini PC webcam web camera for surffing lovers
- Charming design of this lovely cat web camera, comfortable and the toy is made of plush with sponge inside
- Web camera is not only a good video device and also a cute desk decoration as its beautiful cat shape with blue cloth
- This USB web camera with high resolution CMOS color sensors
- Plush web camera is operating Window 98, 2000, XP
- Doraemon Plush USB CMOS Webcam Web Camera. Web camera is excellent mini PC webcam web camera for surffing lovers
- IBM PC or compatible PC or laptop with USB port. This USB web camera with high resolution CMOS color sensors
- USB port interface. Charming design of this lovely cat web camera, comfortable and the toy is made of plush with sponge inside
- High resolution CMOS color sensors. Web camera is not only a good video device and also a cute desk decoration as its beautiful cat shape with blue cloth
What is Webcam?
- A webcam is a video camera which feeds its images in real time to a computer or computer network, often via USB, ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- Their most popular use is the establishment of video links, permitting computers to act as videophones or videoconference stations. This common use as a camera for the web gives the webcam its name. Other popular uses include security surveillance and computer vision.
- Webcams are known for their low manufacturing costs and flexibility, making them the lowest cost form of videotelephony. They have also become the source of security and privacy issues, as some inbuilt webcams can be remotely activated via spyware.
How to Install a Webcam?
- Installing a webcam can be done with a little patience in a few easy steps. Whether used for work conferencing, staying in touch with friends and family or for surveillance, a webcam can become an essential part of a coputer setup
- Purchase a camera. Webcams can range from a basic model for around $30 to ones that contain a motion sensor for around $350 or so. Most mid-priced models come with a microphone install
- Decide on what this camera will be used for and choose accordingly
- Read the installation instructions completely before attempting to install the camera. Although this may seem tedious and unnecessary, it can save time and headaches in the long run.
- Back up the computer's hard drive just to be safe. This will allow for a speedy recovery should the installation mess up the computer
- Install the webcam software. Before deciding to install the disc that came with the camera, check the Internet for an updated version of the software and download that if available
- Plug in the webcam. The software should give a prompt at the appropriate time. Cameras are usually installed with a USB cable. If installed correctly, the computer will acknowledge so by popping up a message saying it can see the new device
- Download an instant message program if using the web camera for chatting. Some free IM download programs include Yahoo Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger and Apple iChat
- Remote Software Installwww.Kaseya.com/FreeTrial
- Update and Deploy Automatically 100-10,000 Computers w/One Click
How to Install a Internet Security Camera:
Installing Internet security cameras is a good way to protect your home and property from theft while you are away. You can use one to view activity from your home through a Web page by using a server provided by a company
- Lay out the coverage area that you wish to monitor in your home or business
- Place the mounting bracket of the camera against the wall or corner where you can see the maximum viewing area. Mark points along the surface or wall where you want the camera to be placed
- Drill the holes along the points that you marked and install the mounting bracket securely
- Connect the camera to your computer with the proper cable. Increasingly, wireless connections are being used to run security cameras from a home computer network
- Attach the power cable from the camera to an electrical outlet
- Install the software that comes with your camera. Be sure that the correct IP addresses are being used so that you can monitor camera footage through the Web
- Use your Internet browser to move your camera or to zoom in on areas from any remote location. The latest Internet security cameras allow you to view footage from a cell phone
- 1 x 10 Mega Pixels Doraemon Plush USB Webcam Web Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.09||USD$ 9.01||USD$ 8.93||USD$ 8.82|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.