Customers Also Bought
- Camera Apparatus: 1/4 Picture Sensor'
- System: PAL/CCIR, NTSC/EIA
- Validity pixel: PAL: 628 x 582, NTSC: 510 x 492
- Picture Area: PAL: 5.78 x 4.19, NTSC: 4.69 x 3.45
- Horizontal Definition: 380 line
- Minimum Illumination: 1LUX / F 1.2
- Scan Frequency: PAL/CCIR: 50Hz, NTSC/EIA: 60Hz
- Sensitivity: +18DB - AGL ON-OFF
- Voltage: DC-12V
- Current: 500mA
- Power Consumption: <640MW
- Users should not disassemble the camera from the front direction
- Always handle the camera with care. Please do not apply a shock or vibration as much as possible and take cautions not to cause damage or make a scratch on the camera due to careless storage
- Please do not install the camera with the rainy place or high humid areas. And do not operate the camera in the wet place
- Do not clean the camera body with the strong abrasives or soaps. When the camera becomes dirty. Clean it with the dry rugs. Especially make sure to use dedicated rugs for lens to clean the dome cover
- Please select the camera in the cool are that is not exposed to the direct sunlight. if you do it can cause bad effects on the product
- Dome cameras offer several advantages when used as part of home security systems
How to Install a Dome Camera in a Home Security System:
- Select the location where you would like to install the dome camera
- Drill holes to install the mounting bracket
- Insert the camera into the dome and connect wiring, if necessary
- Adjust the camera to the correct position
- Test the dome camera to make sure it is working properly
How to Clean a Dome Camera:
- Apply Lexan cleaning solution liberally to the washable mitt. Gently wring out the washable mitt.
- Attach the washable mitt to the mitt holder. Attach the mitt holder to the extension pole.
- Grasp the pole and lift the end with the mitt up toward the dome camera.
- Cradle the dome of the dome camera with the mitt so that the mitt surrounds the entire dome.
- Rotate the pole clockwise so that the mitt rotates around the dome of the security dome camera. Reverse direction and rotate the mitt counterclockwise. Remove the mitt. Let the dome camera dry.
- Reapply Lexan cleaning solution to the washable mitt. Repeat the cleaning process of rotating the mitt clockwise and then counterclockwise on the dome of the dome camera. Remove the mitt and let the dome camera dry.
- Remove the mitt holder from the extension pole. Remove the washable mitt from the mitt holder. Clean the washable mitt in cold water and let it dry.
- 1 x Wired CCTV CCD DOME Security Color Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 53.28||USD$ 50.50||USD$ 47.72||USD$ 44.01||USD$ 44.01|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.