Customers Also Bought
- Picture Element: 752(H) x 582(V)
- Image Sensor: 1/4inch IT EXVIEW HAD CCD
- Video Output: VBS 1.0Vp-p/75 ohm
- White Balance: Auto/ Manual
- Scan System: 15.625KHz(H) 50Hz(V)
- Horizontal Resolution: 480TVL(colour), 600TVL(B/W)
- S/N Ratio: ≥50dB
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50~1/10,000s
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux
- R/L Rotation Scope: 360degree Continuous rotation
- Lens: 22X Varifocal (F=3.9~85.8mm) 16X Digital Zoom
- LED: Dia. 10 x 70
- IR Distance: 100m to 120m
- Synchronization System: Internal Synchronization
- R/L Speed: 60degree/S
- Up/Down Rotation Scope: +60 degree ~ -90 degree/S
- Up/down Speed: 3.5degree/S
- Presetting: 128
- Iris & Zoom: Auto/ Manual
- Power: AC24V or AC110~220V about 55W
- Waterproof Level: IP66
- System Temperature: -45℃ ~ +55℃
- Such following problems have been thoroughly solved such as: mist on the traditional IR camera, picture reflect, can not reach the actual distance, over high temperature, useful Life are short and so on
- Shell design patent for the demolition, installation and maintenance
- Built-in automatic heating system for high-cold regions
- With a day / night switch function can automatically switch from color to black and white mode model
- Auto-focus lens
- With 128 preset positions
- DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) function
- Signal to noise ratio 50dB
- Level of protection IP66
- Built-in thermostat, defrost, wiper device
- It is an outstanding masterpiece in minimalist design
- Built-in thermostat, defrost, wiper device
What are the recommended camera placements to capture the most relevant shots?
- Never angle a camera to look straight down. A camera that's pointed straight down will only catch the top of a perpetrator's head. The camera will most likely miss many of the distinguishing characteristics that can be used to identify a person later if necessary
- Always make sure to have a camera facing all entrances It is a fact, that the best time to catch the facial features of an individual is during their entrance into the building, whether it is your home or your business. Other cameras can catch the act of someone in the act of stealing; however, without the critical entry-shot you may not be able to identify the individual
- Never allow direct sunlight to touch the lens of the camera. Regardless of which cameras you use, make sure that the cameras are never mounted in such a way that sunlight will directly shine into the lens. This will cause the Image sensor to discolor and fail. Direct sunlight will also immediately void any warranty
- Mount I/R Cameras within 20 ft. of subject being viewed. Infrared bulbs emit an invisible light spectrum that will illuminate a subject even in complete darkness...however, the light will only project out 20-40 ft. to illuminate the target
- Always plug cameras into a surge suppressor or Battery Back-up unit. Cameras are extremely sensitive to voltage changes and can fail prematurely. Voltage changes will also void the cameras warranty
- Since this camera contains an AGC circuit, the Sensitivity increases automatically in dark places. It is not a failure when the image looks grainy
- If a high-intensity object (such as a lamp) is shot, the image on the screen may have vertical lines (smear) or blur (blooming). This is a characteristic of the CCD, and is not a defect
- If an auto iris lens is used, set the iris to OFF. If set to ON, flickering may occur. If a manual iris lens is used. Set the IRIS to on
- When used in hot places, vertical lines may appear on the screen of camera. This is a characteristic of the CCD and not a failure of the camera
- The automatic tracking system may not function properly when shooting with non-standard lighting or lighting with a color temperature exceeds the capability of the Camera
- If the camera object is a single solid color (other than white), the auto white circuit will normally attempt to change this color to white. In the case of this camera, if it cannot make a correct prediction, the previous white balance setting will be maintained until the subject color became more varied
- 1 x SHANNI IR Intelligent Constant-Speed Pan-Tilt Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 1218.61||USD$ 1146.28||USD$ 1073.96||USD$ 977.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.