Customers Also Bought
- System of Signal: PAL/NTSC
- Pickup Device: 1/4inch SHARP CCD
- Number of Pixels: PAL:512(H)×582(V) NTSC:512(H)×492(V)
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV Line
- Lens: C/CS
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5Lux/F1.2
- Backlight Compensation: ON/OFF(Optional)
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60)～1/100000sec
- S/N ratio: >50dB
- AGC: ON/OFF(Optional)
- White Balance: ON/OFF(Optional)
- Sync System: Internal
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p/75ohm
- Operation Temperature: -20℃～+50℃
- Power Supply: DC 12V(<150mA)
- Dimensions: 119 x 59 x 54mm / 4.68 x 2.32 x 2.13in(L x W x H)
- The SHARP CCD Camera is easy to setup and simple to operate. Send your friends and family video clips or still images
- The 420TVL Box Camer can give you amazing experience to the occasion which you like to record and focus
- Features /4" SHARP CCD image sensor, 420 TVL resolution, the Color Box Camera provides HD pictures
- Made of high quality material, the Color Box Camera is durable and reliable for long time use
- Small Color Box Camera with great use, do not miss it, you will get more than you paid
How to Install a Wired Surveillance System:
- Determine where you want the camera to point. Wired systems are commonly used with just one camera. Choose a high position for a perspective of the entire room
- Consider installing a camera at your front door to see who is knocking without having to look through the peephole. Door surveillance is particularly useful in large homes and for people with mobility issues. Combine the system with an intercom for added convenience
- Plug the cables into the recording device. You can use a dedicated DVR, a VCR or a computer to record the images from the camera
- Run the cable (most wired surveillance systems use one cable for both power and signal) to your surveillance camera. Wires can be concealed beneath rugs or carpeting, within walls and behind furniture
- Mount the camera. Cameras can be mounted on the walls or on the ceiling. It's usually as simple as drilling two holes and screwing in the camera mount
- Test the line of sight and adjust the camera. Ask another person to watch the live broadcast from the camera as you adjust it to monitor some target. Lock the camera in position when you have it adjusted properly
- Program when you want your recording device to record. Most computer-controlled surveillance systems allow you to either schedule a recording session or set the system to motion detection. The second alternative only records when motion is present in camera's line of sight
How to Clean a CCD Camera:
- Plug the camera in. If the batteries were to die while you're cleaning, the camera will automatically close on your cleaning tools and will need expensive repairs
- Read your camera's manual to find out how to lock the mirror and hold open the shutter. It may be a custom function on your camera, and your manual will describe how to do this. Each camera is slightly different
- Use an air blower to blow air onto the mirror to clean off larger particles of dust. Do not stick the air blower inside the camera. If the camera closes, or the mirror moves, it will scratch it. A foot-powered air pump works well
- Use a sensor brush to clean the camera's sensor. Only use a sensor brush if this is not the first time the camera has been cleaned. Move the brush gently from left to right, take it out and spray it off with the air brush, then stroke the sensor again. Repeat this until the sensor appears clean
- 1 x 1/4" SHARP CCD 420 TVL Color Box Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 21.21||USD$ 20.17||USD$ 19.13||USD$ 17.74|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.