Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: 1/4" inch sharp color CCD
- TV System: PAL / NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TVL
- Picture Elements: PAL: 512(H) x 582(V), NTSC: 512(H) x 492(V)
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0LUX / F1.2
- Lens: 3.6mm
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60) ~ 1/100,000sec
- White Balance: Auto
- S/N Ratio: ≥ 48dB
- Operation Temperature: -10℃ ~ +50℃ RH95% Max
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p 75Ω
- Video Out: BNC
- Power Requirement: DC12V ± 10%
- Frequency Consumption: 120MA
- Ultra clear image performance
- Super sensitive low lux image capture
- Electronic auto iris
- Noise free image at low light
- Compact and light weight
- Suitable for mounting on wall and ceiling
- Simple and easiest installation
- Built in high sensitive microphone (optional)
- Suitable for mounting on wall and ceiling
- Dome cameras offer several advantages when used as part of home security systems
How to Install a Dome Camera in a Home Security System:
- Select the location where you would like to install the dome camera
- Drill holes to install the mounting bracket
- Insert the camera into the dome and connect wiring, if necessary
- Adjust the camera to the correct position
- Test the dome camera to make sure it is working properly
How to Clean a Dome Camera:
- Apply Lexan cleaning solution liberally to the washable mitt. Gently wring out the washable mitt.
- Attach the washable mitt to the mitt holder. Attach the mitt holder to the extension pole.
- Grasp the pole and lift the end with the mitt up toward the dome camera.
- Cradle the dome of the dome camera with the mitt so that the mitt surrounds the entire dome.
- Rotate the pole clockwise so that the mitt rotates around the dome of the security dome camera. Reverse direction and rotate the mitt counterclockwise. Remove the mitt. Let the dome camera dry.
- Reapply Lexan cleaning solution to the washable mitt. Repeat the cleaning process of rotating the mitt clockwise and then counterclockwise on the dome of the dome camera. Remove the mitt and let the dome camera dry.
- Remove the mitt holder from the extension pole. Remove the washable mitt from the mitt holder. Clean the washable mitt in cold water and let it dry.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. In order to prevent electric shock, do not remove screws or cover. There are no user-serviceable parts inside. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel
- Handle the camera with care. The camera could be damaged by improper handing or storage
- Do not expose the camera to rain or moisture, or try to operate it in wet areas. Take immediate action if the camera becomes wet. Turn the power off and refer servicing to qualified service personnel. Moisture can damage the camera and also create a danger of electric shock
- Do not use strong or abrasive detergents when cleaning the camera body. Use a dry cloth to clean the camera when dirty. In case the dirt is hard to remove, use a mild detergent and wipe gently
- Never point the camera toward the sun. Whether the camera is used outdoors or not, never point it toward the sun. Use caution then operating the camera in the vicinity of spot lights or other bright lights and light reflecting objects
- Do not operate the camera beyond its temperature. Humidity or power source ratings. Do not use the camera in an extreme environment where high temperature or high humidity exists. Use the camera under conditions where temperatures are between 14F ~ 122F (-10 ~ +50), and humidity is below 85%. For the correct power supply, refer to the specification sheet
- This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class A digital device. Pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment
- This equipment generates, users, and can radiate radio frequency energy and ,if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications
- Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense
- 1 x 1/4" Inch Sharp Chip Dome Style Security CCTV Wired CCD Color Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 25.87||USD$ 24.39||USD$ 22.92||USD$ 20.96|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.