Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: 1/4 Sharp CCD
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Image Size: 4.9mm x 3.7mm
- Picture Elements: 768(H) x 494(V)
- Scanning Frequency: Horizontal: 15.7343KHz, Vertical: 60Hz
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- Lens Mount: C/CS Mount (C Mount adaptor option )
- Auto Iris Lens: Video/DC
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)~1/100,000(sec)
- S/N Ratio: More than 48DB(AGC off)
- Minimum illumination: 0.8Lux(F:2.0)
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Black Light Compensation: ON/OFF Switchable
- Electronic Shutter Control: EE/AL Switchable
- Mirror Function: ON/OFF Switchable
- Video Out: 1.0Vp-p,75Ω BNC
- Video output connector (BNC)
- Power input connector (screw terminal)
- The CCD wired camera features 3.6mm Lens
- Auto Tracking White balance (ATW ATW1 ATW2)
- Auto gain control (AGC) ON/OFF switch
- EE/AL Switch
- Back light compensation (BLC) ON/OFF Switch
- Mirror image function (MIR) ON/OFF switch
- NOT used (NC)
- Power indication LED
- CCD Dust protective cap
- C-Mount Adapter Ring
- 1/4inch SHARP CCD CCTV 0.8Lux/F2.0 420TVL Wired Camera 3.6mm Lens
- The wired security camera features 420TV Lines, provides HD pictures
- The CCD wired camera delivers the most sophisticated technology into the most reliable and accurate color quality picture in the security industry
- With the bracket, the CCD wired camera can be well fixed on the wall, sturdy and reliable
- Security is an essential part of any store, shops, or place that needs to be monitored. If it is not monitored, anything could happen, so you must go ahead and take the precaution to prevent it from happening or be able to do something when it does occur. For example, if you own a shop and it gets robbed, it is horrible to not being able to do anything about it. If you have the surveillance tapes that you have recorded, you can use that as evidence and show the police who may be able to get the man. As you can see, surveillance is important
- A security camera monitor allows a viewer to see the video feed from a security camera. It is not the most important decision to make in a home security system, but there are some bits of advice that should be followed.
- Security camera monitors should match the resolution of the security camera sending the video feed. Having a security camera monitor with a higher resolution than a security camera is a waste of money, and a security camera monitor that has a lower resolution than a security camera will not be able to take advantage of the camera's capabilities. A security camera monitor should also be in color if the security camera's feed is in color
- The size of the security camera monitor also matters. Multiple video feeds require a larger size security camera monitor, while a single video feed only needs a small monitor, around nine inches.
- Finally, figure out what kind of monitor can handle the extended use. Televisions, for instance are poor security camera monitors. Computer monitors are designed for extended use, with flat-screen LCD monitor being the best, due to the lack of heat it produces
Security Camera Work
- Basically, a camera set into position with the help of what is known as a video transmitter running to a receiver allows the view from a security camera in a specific place or aimed in a certain direction, such as in a parking lot or door entrance. The security camera whether it is wireless or not, then makes it possible for the surveillance of anyone or anything through sending visual signals through the lenses back to a security monitor which is connected directly to the system
- In some cases security cameras are remotely operated, while others rely on the actual surveillance of a person sitting in front of the security monitor at all times in a separate area. Another form of security camera, simply records the surveillance and it can be viewed at another point and time. Security cameras all have to have power of some kind in order to work however
- Additionally security cameras work on frequencies as well as range. Different concepts are taken into consideration when a security camera is installed. Therefore, there are many security cameras on the market today. Some are better than others, while some security cameras are basic and simple, to those security cameras that are very complex
- One of the worst materials a security camera would have to go through would be metal, these types of security cameras are high frequency cameras and are very expensive. Most wireless cameras are limited to four different frequencies while others that must have hidden video lines such as in ceilings or walls can have additional frequencies. The range of reception on security cameras vary. Security cameras provide the initial perception that the issue is safety, while the second of course is protection, from theft or vandalism of property. The security cameras come in many different designs as well as types. Some security cameras help assist authorities when trying to apprehend suspects in crimes or other acts of violence, or vandalism
- You want to have a good reception especially if the security camera that is in use, is the type that simply records surveillance. As opposed to a security camera that has a person monitoring at all times. In this case you want good reception as well but it doesn't have to be nearly as clear. Security cameras can be as small as a button on a shirt, while others can be the size of an average camcorder. The size of a security camera varies as well
- Price doesn't necessarily mean better, depending on what the security camera will be used for. If the camera is going to be for personal use then one that isn't that expensive will probably do what you need it for. Security cameras are made to work for the security of people, places, and things of value, as well as keeping places safe and protected. In some cases security cameras are used to give people the peace of mind of feeling safer than they normally would without one
- Any changes or modifications in construction of this device which are not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment
- A regulated DC 12V 300mA power supply is recommended for use with this camera for the best picture and the most stable operation
- An unregulated power supply can cause damage to the camera. When unregulated power supply is applied, product warranty will be out of subject
- It is recommended that the camera is used with a monitor that has a CCTV quality 75 Video impedance level
- If your monitor is switched to high impedance then please adjust accordingly
- If the monitor does not have the impedance adjust switch, please ask us for a camera suitable for your monitor
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera to gain access to the internal components. Refer servicing to qualified service personal
- Never face the camera towards the sun or spot light or light reflecting objects. Any bright light may cause smear on the picture and possible damage to the CCD
- Except the weather-proof camera, do not expose the camera to rain or moisture. Do not try to operate the camera in wet area
- Moisture can damage the camera and can create the danger of electric shock
- Do not remove the serial sticker for the warranty service
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera
- Handle the camera with care
- Do not express the camera to rain or moisture or try operate it in wet areas
- Do not use strong or abrasive detergents when cleaning the camera body
- Never point the camera toward the sun
- Do not operate the camera beyond its temperature, humidity or power source ratings.
- Any changes or modifications in construction of this device which are not expressly approve by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment
How to Protect Your Home With a Security Camera?
- Determine the purpose of your outdoor security camera: will you be monitoring to see who comes up to your front door or do you want to be able to watch all angles of the perimeter of your house and yard?
- Determine the view angle you need from your camera. In general, the wider the view the more the camera will record. This is particularly important if you will be using your camera to see who is approaching your front door and you want to be able to determine whether or not they are alone
- Determine the picture quality that you will need from your security camera and choose a camera that will provide it. While many screens are small and can use a lower resolution, a higher resolution will provide a clearer picture
- Choosing a wireless security camera? Choose a camera with a transmission range that will suit your needs; keep in mind that the walls of your home will reduce the range a wireless camera will have
- Planning to record the signal? Choose a camera that will broadcast to the system that you have chosen: closed circuit tv, your computer or a digital video recorder
- Do you want to have a camera that will be on all the time or do you want a camera that will start recording when movement is detected? Either way, a motion detector camera can make sure that you are able to record anything that happens
- Determine the size and type of security camera you are looking for. Do you need a camera that can zoom in, a camera that blends in or a camera that can record sound?
- Lastly, determine whether you want a camera that is monitored by a security company or not; if you do, be sure to choose the right company. Ask questions and get recommendations
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- 1 x Color CCD Camera
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.56||USD$ 28.48||USD$ 26.41||USD$ 23.64|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.