Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: 1/4" inch Sharp color CCD
- TV System: PAL / NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TVL
- Picture Elements: PAL: 500(H) 582(V), NTSC: 510(H) 492(V)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.000 lux / F1.2 (LED on)
- IR LED: 24 pcs, black lamp
- Lens: 3.6mm
- Backlight Compensation: Auto
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1 / 50 (1 / 60) ~ 1 / 100,000sec
- White Balance: Auto
- S/N Ratio: <=48dB
- Gamma Adjustment: <=0.15
- Operation Temperature: -20°C ~ +60°C, H95% max
- Video Out: 1.0Vp-p 75
- Power Requirement: DC12V 10%
- Frequency Consumption: 450MA
- Daytime uses color CCD, controls the signal by DSP
- YC gate design, night provides the Y monochrome signal, does not have the spot
- CCD color is real, daytime doesn't affect the leaning color because of the infrared light filter
- Uses Taiwan chip led, led starts in 10 lux, closes in 30 lux
- Uses the infrared glimmer lens, at night accepts the infrared light focal point not to be able to displace
How to Install a Wired Surveillance System:
- Determine where you want the camera to point. Wired systems are commonly used with just one camera. Choose a high position for a perspective of the entire room
- Consider installing a camera at your front door to see who is knocking without having to look through the peephole. Door surveillance is particularly useful in large homes and for people with mobility issues. Combine the system with an intercom for added convenience
- Plug the cables into the recording device. You can use a dedicated DVR, a VCR or a computer to record the images from the camera
- Run the cable (most wired surveillance systems use one cable for both power and signal) to your surveillance camera. Wires can be concealed beneath rugs or carpeting, within walls and behind furniture
- Mount the camera. Cameras can be mounted on the walls or on the ceiling. It's usually as simple as drilling two holes and screwing in the camera mount
- Test the line of sight and adjust the camera. Ask another person to watch the live broadcast from the camera as you adjust it to monitor some target. Lock the camera in position when you have it adjusted properly
- Program when you want your recording device to record. Most computer-controlled surveillance systems allow you to either schedule a recording session or set the system to motion detection. The second alternative only records when motion is present in camera's line of sight
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. In order to prevent electric shock, do not remove screws or cover. There are no user-serviceable parts inside. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel
- Handle the camera with care. The camera could be damaged by improper handing or storage
- Do not expose the camera to rain or moisture, or try to operate it in wet areas. Take immediate action if the camera becomes wet. Turn the power off and refer servicing to qualified service personnel. Moisture can damage the camera and also create a danger of electric shock
- Do not use strong or abrasive detergents when cleaning the camera body. Use a dry cloth to clean the camera when dirty. In case the dirt is hard to remove, use a mild detergent and wipe gently
- Never point the camera toward the sun. Whether the camera is used outdoors or not, never point it toward the sun. Use caution then operating the camera in the vicinity of spot lights or other bright lights and light reflecting objects
- Do not operate the camera beyond its temperature. Humidity or power source ratings. Do not use the camera in an extreme environment where high temperature or high humidity exists. Use the camera under conditions where temperatures are between 14F ~ 122F (-10 °C~ +50°C), and humidity is below 85%. For the correct power supply, refer to the specification sheet.
- This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class a digital device. Pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment
- This equipment generates, users, and can Radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications
- Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense
- 1 x 1/4 inch Sharp Chip 420TVL Trumpet Shell Dome Style IR Day and Night Security CCTV Wired Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 37.30||USD$ 35.80||USD$ 34.29||USD$ 32.29|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.