Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: SHARP 1/4 inch CCD
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV line
- Sensitization Area: 3.6mm x 2.7mm
- Signal System: PAL/NISC
- Effective Pixels: PAL: 500(H) x 582(V) NISC: 510(H) x 492(V)
- Scanning Frequency: PAL: 15.625KHz(H) 50Hz(V) NISC: 15.7343KHz(H) 60Hz(V)
- Camera Installation Mode: C/CS format (may choose)
- Auto Aperture Camera: VIDEO /DC (may choose)
- LED Quantity: 10
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000s
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db
- Minimum Illumination: F:1.2, 1.0Lux
- White Balance: Auto
- Back Light Compensation: On/Off (may choose)
- Electronic Shutter Control: EE/AI (may choose)
- Inage Control: On/Off (may choose)
- Video Output: BNC 1.0Vp-p, 75Ω, DC 12V, 200Ma
- IR dome camera comes with SHARP 1/4 inch CCD provides high definition video recording
- IR dome camera features 420 TV lines 10 IR LED lights
- Night vision, water-proof outdoor home security IR dome camera
- Auto electronic shutter control
- Auto back light compensation
- Advanced digital signal processing
- Security automation, system integration
- Affordable outdoor home security IR dome camera
- Attractive design CCTV dome camera for indoor and outdoor
- IR dome camera is a total safety solution
- The wired dome security cameras are suitable for children rooms, garages, home offices and so on
- Affordable outdoor home CCTV dome camera
- Night vision, water-proof IR dome camera
- 10 LED lights day and night IR dome camera
How to Protect Your Home With an Wired Security Camera?
- Determine the purpose of your outdoor security camera: will you be monitoring to see who comes up to your front door or do you want to be able to watch all angles of the perimeter of your house and yard?
- Determine the view angle you need from your camera. In general, the wider the view the more the camera will record. This is particularly important if you will be using your camera to see who is approaching your front door and you want to be able to determine whether or not they are alone
- Determine the picture quality that you will need from your security camera and choose a camera that will provide it. While many screens are small and can use a lower resolution, a higher resolution will provide a clearer picture
- Choosing a wireless security camera? Choose a camera with a transmission range that will suit your needs; keep in mind that the walls of your home will reduce the range a wireless camera will have
- Planning to record the signal? Choose a camera that will broadcast to the system that you have chosen: closed circuit tv, your computer or a digital video recorder
- Do you want to have a camera that will be on all the time or do you want a camera that will start recording when movement is detected? Either way, a motion detector camera can make sure that you are able to record anything that happens
- Determine the size and type of security camera you are looking for. Do you need a camera that can zoom in, a camera that blends in or a camera that can record sound?
- Lastly, determine whether you want a camera that is monitored by a security company or not; if you do, be sure to choose the right company. Ask questions and get recommendations
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- Don't touch CCD or lens
- Make camera away from violent attack
- Don't use any unidentified power supply
- Make camera lens away from strong light
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera except the professional
- Do not use strong detergent while cleaning the camera
- Never face the camera toward the sun, do not operate the camera near the spotlight or light reflecting objects whatever indoor or outdoor
- Avoid installation in unstable places (shake, wet, high temperature, cold, etc)
- Avoid operation out of the following conditions, temperature 14F~122F(-10℃~+50℃), humidity less than 85%
- 1 x 1/4" SHARP Chip Security CCTV Wired 10 LED Infrared Day and Night Dome Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 52.53||USD$ 51.00||USD$ 49.47||USD$ 47.43|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.