Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/4 Inch color CCD camera
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV lines
- S/N Ratio: >45dB(AGC Off)
- Electronic Shutter Time: PAL 1/50, 1/100,000Sec
- Usable Illumination: 0Lux at night(LED ON)
- IR Distance: 10 meters(12 unit infrared LED)
- Lens: Board Lens 3.6mm / F2.0(optional)
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p 75 ohms
- LED: 8 Units
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Dimension: 34mm x 44mm(D x H)
- Whether you're an investigative professional, a weekend surveillance enthusiast, or just looking for a little security or reassurance, it is perfect for the job
- This amazing wired bullet camera
- The wired bullet camera is easy to setup and simple to operateis ideal for covert or operations
- If properly placed, the wide field of view angle enables you to view a whole standard size room
- Perfect substitutions for door scope
- The wired bullet camera is easy to setup and simple to operate
- Mini bullet appearance, easy for installation
- This amazing CCTV Bullet Camera is ideal for covert or operations
- Provide all the accessories which you need
- The IR Bullet Camera is also great as a surveillance camera
- Exciting 1/4 inch SHARP CCD camera with external power adapter
What are the recommended camera placements to capture the most relevant shots?
- Never angle a camera to look straight down. A camera that's pointed straight down will only catch the top of a perpetrator's head. The camera will most likely miss many of the distinguishing characteristics that can be used to identify a person later if necessary
- Always make sure to have a camera facing all entrances It is a fact, that the best time to catch the facial features of an individual is during their entrance into the building, whether it is your home or your business. Other cameras can catch the act of someone in the act of stealing; however, without the critical entry-shot you may not be able to identify the individual
- Never allow direct sunlight to touch the lens of the camera. Regardless of which cameras you use, make sure that the cameras are never mounted in such a way that sunlight will directly shine into the lens. This will cause the Image sensor to discolor and fail. Direct sunlight will also immediately void any warranty
- Mount I/R Cameras within 20 ft. of subject being viewed. Infrared bulbs emit an invisible light spectrum that will illuminate a subject even in complete darkness...however, the light will only project out 20-40 ft. to illuminate the target
- Always plug cameras into a surge suppressor or Battery Back-up unit. Cameras are extremely sensitive to voltage changes and can fail prematurely. Voltage changes will also void the cameras warranty
- 1 x SHARP CCD Night Vision Security Camera
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Cable
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 71.55||USD$ 67.46||USD$ 63.36||USD$ 57.89|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.