Customers Also Bought
- Camera Apparatus: 1/4 inch SHARP CCD
- Signal System: PAL /NTSC
- Picture Area: PAL: 5.78 x 4.19mm, NTSC: 4.69 x 3.45mm
- Horizontal Definition: 420line
- Photosensitive Area: 3.6mm x 2.7mm
- Pixels: PAL:500 x 582, NISC:510 x 492
- Scanning Frequency: PAL: Horizontal: 15.625KHz, Vertical: 50Hz, NISC: Horizontal: 15.7343KHz, Vertical: 60Hz
- Scan Frequency: PAL / CCIR: 50Hz, NTSC / IA: 60Hz
- Lens Installation: C/CS
- Auto IRIS Control: Video / DC
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60)-1/100000s
- Image Control: ON/OFF
- Backlight Compensation: ON/OFF
- White Balance: Auto
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
- Minimum Illumination: 1LUX / F 1.2
- Automatic Electronic Shutter: EE / AI
- Sensitivity: +18DB - AGL ON-OFF
- Voltage: DC + 12V
- Current: 500mA
- Power Consumption: <640MW
- This wired camera comes fully assembled for easy installation
- Elliptical camera is brand new mini 1/4 inch SHARP chip
- 1.0 lux, 420 TV lines
- Elliptical of the color camera security CCTV wired CCD color camera
- Elliptical of the color camera security CCTV wired CCD color camera. The elliptical camera is for catching every moment for you
- If you want to view more than one area, you'll need at least one camera per area. Just look at this camera
- If good identification is required, a general rule of thumb would be that each camera should cover an area of no more than 30 feet
- This wired camera comes fully assembled for easy installation. Just take the color camera home now
What are the recommended camera placements to capture the most relevant shots?
- Never angle a camera to look straight down. A camera that's pointed straight down will only catch the top of a perpetrator's head. The camera will most likely miss many of the distinguishing characteristics that can be used to identify a person later if necessary
- Always make sure to have a camera facing all entrances It is a fact, that the best time to catch the facial features of an individual is during their entrance into the building, whether it is your home or your business. Other cameras can catch the act of someone in the act of stealing; however, without the critical entry-shot you may not be able to identify the individual
- Never allow direct sunlight to touch the lens of the camera. Regardless of which cameras you use, make sure that the cameras are never mounted in such a way that sunlight will directly shine into the lens. This will cause the Image sensor to discolor and fail. Direct sunlight will also immediately void any warranty
- Mount I/R Cameras within 20 ft. of subject being viewed. Infrared bulbs emit an invisible light spectrum that will illuminate a subject even in complete darkness...however, the light will only project out 20-40 ft. to illuminate the target
- Always plug cameras into a surge suppressor or Battery Back-up unit. Cameras are extremely sensitive to voltage changes and can fail prematurely. Voltage changes will also void the cameras warranty
Notes on Installation and Usage:
- Users should not disassemble the camera from the front direction
- Always handle the camera with care. Please do not apply a shock or vibration as much as possible and take cautions not to cause damage or make a scratch on the camera due to careless storage
- Please do not install the camera with the rainy place or high humid areas. And do not operate the camera in the wet place
- Do not clean the camera body with the strong abrasives or soaps. When the camera becomes dirty. Clean it with the dry rugs. Especially make sure to use dedicated rugs for lens to clean the dome cover
- Please select the camera in the cool are that is not exposed to the direct sunlight. if you do it can cause bad effects on the product
Neighbors and visitors will think that you have a complete video surveillance system
The motion detector sensor and activation light makes it appear to be an actual security camera
Customers and coworker will think that you have a complete video surveillance system
Have fun watching how friends and family react when they think they are being video taped
The motion detector sensor and activation light makes it appear to be an actual security camera
Help prevent or deter suspicious activity by placing the security camera to survey the areas
How to Protect Your Home With a Security Camera?
- Determine the purpose of your outdoor security camera: will you be monitoring to see who comes up to your front door or do you want to be able to watch all angles of the perimeter of your house and yard?
- Determine the view angle you need from your camera. In general, the wider the view the more the camera will record. This is particularly important if you will be using your camera to see who is approaching your front door and you want to be able to determine whether or not they are alone
- Determine the picture quality that you will need from your security camera and choose a camera that will provide it. While many screens are small and can use a lower resolution, a higher resolution will provide a clearer picture
- Choosing a wireless security camera? Choose a camera with a transmission range that will suit your needs; keep in mind that the walls of your home will reduce the range a wireless camera will have
- Planning to record the signal? Choose a camera that will broadcast to the system that you have chosen: closed circuit tv, your computer or a digital video recorder
- Do you want to have a camera that will be on all the time or do you want a camera that will start recording when movement is detected? Either way, a motion detector camera can make sure that you are able to record anything that happens
- Determine the size and type of security camera you are looking for. Do you need a camera that can zoom in, a camera that blends in or a camera that can record sound?
- Lastly, determine whether you want a camera that is monitored by a security company or not; if you do, be sure to choose the right company. Ask questions and get recommendations
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- 1 x Mini 1/4 inch SHARP Chip, 420 TV Line, Elliptical Security CCTV Wired CCD Color Camera
- 1 x Lens
- 1 x Bracket
- 1 x User Menual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 32.75||USD$ 31.42||USD$ 30.09||USD$ 28.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.