Customers Also Bought
- Image Pick-up Device: 1/4 inch Sharp CCD
- Number of Pixels: PAL: 500(H) X 582(V) NTSC: 510(H) X 492(V)
- Scanning System: PAL: 625lines, 50Field/sec NTSC: 525lines,60Field/sec
- Sync System: Internal Synchronization
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 Line
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p 75 ohm
- S/N Ratio: ≥48dB(AGC off)
- Electronic Shutter Time: on: NTSC 1/60～1/100,000sec PAL 1/50～100,000sec; off: NTSC 1/60 sec PAL 1/50sec
- IR Series Distance: 10Meters
- Storage Temperature: -20C - +60C RH95% Max
- Silting Angle (Manual): 80
- Panning Angle: Manual 360
- Lens: Standard f:3.6mm - 12mm board lens
- Usable Illumination: 1Lux(F:2.0)
- Power Supply: DV12V 150mA
- 1/4inch SHARP Color CCD 420TVL IR CCTV Wired Zoom Dome Camera
How Does a Zoom Lens Work?
Old Concept, New Technology:
- Like all other electronics, camera lenses seem to get more and more complicated every year. Yet, aside from the flashy new settings and features, at the foundation of every lens is the same basic technology that has been there since the beginning
Background: How Does a Camera Work?
- Before getting into the technical functions of a lens, it should first be understood how a camera works
- The word "photography" is rooted in Greek and roughly translates to "painting with light." The original concept of a camera was literally a pin-sized hole in a wall that let light into a room. This is referred to as a "camera obscura," a Latin phrase that means "dark chamber."
- Cameras today, no matter how advanced, still use this same basic technology. Light is let in through the lens, which then reflects the light onto a sensor that rests inside of the camera
- The camera's lens merely helps to regulate how much light is let in and how the light is processed before reaching the sensor
Know Your Lens:
- The inner workings of a zoom lens, in a most basic form, consist of different small optical glass lenses that are placed at different lengths from each other
- With most zoom lenses, the zoom function is used by manually turning a ring located on the barrel of the lens. Inside of the camera, this will move a group of the glass pieces either closer to or further away from each other
- It's not unusual to see some professional photographers lugging around two or three different lenses with them wherever they go. The reason they find it necessary to carry all the extra weight is because different lenses have different focal lengths
- Focal length refers to the distance from the camera's image sensor to the optical glass pieces inside of the lens. This distance is what determines how far a lens can zoom in and out and is placed into three basic categories: wide-angle, normal and telephoto
- A wide angle lens refers to a lens with a short focal length. Lenses of this sort, as the name would imply, have a very short, wide view, sometimes enabling photographers to take pictures of an entire room of people with one shot. Lenses in this category are what "fish-eye" photos are taken with
- Lenses that fall under the "normal" category see at focal ranges ranges similar to that of the human eye; 50mm and 35mm lenses would be considered normal focal length lenses
- Last but not least would be telephoto lenses. These lenses are normally the longest (and heaviest) of all categories. When looking through a telephoto lens, the subject often appears very close, yet the view of the subject will be very narrow
In Surveillance Cameras:
- Variable focus in a single lens came to security cameras in the 21st century, but is usually set manually: When you set up your surveillance system, you can choose where in its field of view you want each camera to focus. The camera doesn't zoom in on suspicious activity, and you can't refocus recorded video to read a license plate
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera
- Handle the camera with care
- Do not expose the camera to rain or moisture or try to operate it in wet areas
- Do not use strong or abrasive detergents when cleaning the camera body
- Clean the CCD faceplate with care, use lens tissue or cotton tipped with ethanol
- Never make the camera face the sun or bright object. Whenever the camera is been used or not
- Do not operate the camera beyond the specified temperature, humidity and power source rating.-10℃ - +50℃(14℉ - 122℉)humidity 90% DC 12V 50HZ more than 400mA less than 700mA
- Do not close to the object with strong radiant point of electromagnetic energy, such as radio, power plant and mobile telephone etc
- This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class A digital device. pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. these limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. this equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy
- and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the inference at his own expense
- Any changes for modifications in construction of this device which are not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment
- 1 x 1/4inch SHARP Color CCD 420TVL IR CCTV Wired Zoom Dome Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.82||USD$ 25.63||USD$ 24.44||USD$ 22.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.