Customers Also Bought
- LED Number: 12PCS
- Infrared Lamps: 10M
- Infrared Wavelength: 850mm
- Infrared Lamps Irradiation Kistan: Night/Day On/Off
- Image Device: 1/4" SHARP HAD CCD
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TVL
- Picture Elements: PLA:500(H)x582(v) NTSC: 510(H) x 492(v)
- System of Signal : PAL/NTSC
- Sync System: Internal synchronization.
- Mini. Illumination: 0 Lux (infared lamps are on)
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
- Gamma Characteristics: 0.45
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60) -1/100,000 Second.
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p750hms. Negative
- Power Consumption: 12VDC 120mA(when the infrared lamps are turned on maximum electricity in 400mA)
- Built-in Lens: 6mm/F1.5
- Color: Black
- Status: Under 10Lux by CDS
- Color Camera: 500-800mA DC
- B/W Camera: 300-800mA DC
- Power input connector (screw terminal)
- Video output connector (BNC)
- 1.0vP-P/75 Composite video signal is provided at this connector
- This terminal accepts DC 12V Power source
- Regulated power supplies are recommendable
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera, inorder to prevent electric shock, do not remove screws or cover, there are no user-serviceable parts inside, refer all servicing to qualified service personnel
- Handle the camera with care, the camera could be damaged by improper handing or storage
- Do not expose the camera to rain or moisture or try to operate it in wet areas
- Take immediate action if the camera becomes wet, turn the power off and rdfer serving to qualified service personnel, moisture can damage the camera and also create a danger of electric shock
- Do not use strong or abrasive detergents when cleaning the camera body, use a dry cloth to clean the camera when dirty, incase the dirty is hard to remove, use a mind detergent and wipe gently
- Never point the camera toward the sun, whether the camera is used outdoors or not, never point it toward the sun, use caution when operating the camera in the vicinity fo spot lights or other bright lights and lights reflecting objects
- Do not operate the camera beyond its temperature, humidity or power source ratings
- Do not use the camera in an extreme environment where high temperature or high humidity exists. Use the camera under conditions where temperatures are between 14~22F (-10~+50),and humidity is below 85%, for the correct power supply, refer to the specification sheet
- To Prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose the unit to rain or moisture
- This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed an used in accordance in which the user will be required to correct the interference as his own expense
- 1 x 1/4" SHARP Chip Security CCTV Wired 12 LED Infrared Day and Night Dome Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 21.52||USD$ 20.59||USD$ 19.66||USD$ 18.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.