Customers Also Bought
- 420TVL 0.8 LUX single board
- 1/4 SONY CCD
- IR sense and can be loaded box camera series
- Voltage: DC12V
- Current: 85mA
- Size: 38 x 38 mm / 1.50 x 1.50 in(L x W)
- 1/4 SONY CCD Camera Board
What is CCD in Digital Cameras?
- A CCD in digital cameras is a charge-coupled device that is used to capture pictures before they are stored to a memory card or the camera's hard drive. CCD's are a major factor in digital photography and are widely used in professional, medical and scientific applications in which images being captured need a very high degree of quality
- The CCD was developed by Willard Boyle and George E. Smith in 1969 at AT&T Bell Labs. In their first technical journal " Charged Coupled Semiconductor Devices, 1969," they noted the device could have applications for "memory and an imaging device." Their first test CCD was a line of metal squares with an oxidized silicon surface spaced closely together. The device allowed for input and output circuitry to show how it could be used for imaging technology
How they Work:
- The CCD converts light into electrons and assesses the value of each cell contained in the image. The CCD transports this charge across the entire chip to one corner where it is read. The value of each pixel is converted into a digital value and stored
CCD's vs. CMOS:
- CCD's have been in use in digital cameras the longest. Another type of sensor is the CMOS or complementary metal oxide semiconductor. Both use the same basic principal, but have their own unique attributes. A CCD creates high quality, low noise images. CMOS sensors are more susceptible to noise. CMOS sensors use very little power. CCD's generally use as much as 10 times the amount of power a similar CMOS sensor would need
- Digital resolution refers to the amount of detail a sensor will record. Measured in pixels, the more a sensor has, the greater the detail and the easier it is to create large pictures without the picture looking grainy or blurry. Professional digital single lens reflex (DSLR's) now have sensors with more than 21 million pixels, roughly the same quality a 35mm film negative would produce
- With an ability to capture high quality images, CCD's were adapted by astronomers. The most famous application might be their use in the Hubble Telescope
- 1 x 1/4" SONY CCD 420TVL Camera Board
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.07||USD$ 15.79||USD$ 15.52||USD$ 15.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.