Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/4" SONY CCD
- Color: Black
- System of Signal: PAL/NTSC (optional)
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TVL
- S/N Ratio (AGC Off): ≥48dB
- Built-In Lens: 25mm
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux ( IR on)
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p/75Ω
- AGC: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- BLC: Auto
- Infrared Lamps: 60m
- Mirror Image: Standard/ mirror image (optional)
- Operation Voltage: DC 12V ±10%
- Power Consumption: DC 12V, 120mA (when IR on maximum current is 280mA)
- Operation Surroundings: -20℃～50 ℃, Humidity: 40%～95%, Pressure: 86Kpa～106Kkpa
Power: DC 12V±10% High voltage curtails the lifespan of camera. Low voltage impacts infrared lamps' view distance
- The CCD home security camera is mainly used for safety and security surveillance system
- With the most updated DSP and CCD technology made by professional manufacturers in Japan and Korea
- The CCD wired security camera performs crisp, high-quality image which is anti-blooming, low smear and sharp even under low illumination whatever it is color night vision camera or B/W camera
- The home security camera is one of the most advanced and feature-rich cameras on the market
- This outdoor home security camera features 1/4" Sony CCD 420 TV lines IR infrared color night vision camera
- 1/4" home and outdoor security camera features 420TVL
- 8 IR LED design
- Can be adjustable
- Color night vision camera will be your best choice
How to Protect Your Home With an Wired Security Camera?
- Determine the purpose of your outdoor security camera: will you be monitoring to see who comes up to your front door or do you want to be able to watch all angles of the perimeter of your house and yard?
- Determine the view angle you need from your camera. In general, the wider the view the more the camera will record. This is particularly important if you will be using your camera to see who is approaching your front door and you want to be able to determine whether or not they are alone
- Determine the picture quality that you will need from your security camera and choose a camera that will provide it. While many screens are small and can use a lower resolution, a higher resolution will provide a clearer picture
- Choosing a wireless security camera? Choose a camera with a transmission range that will suit your needs; keep in mind that the walls of your home will reduce the range a wireless camera will have
- Planning to record the signal? Choose a camera that will broadcast to the system that you have chosen: closed circuit tv, your computer or a digital video recorder
- Do you want to have a camera that will be on all the time or do you want a camera that will start recording when movement is detected? Either way, a motion detector camera can make sure that you are able to record anything that happens
- Determine the size and type of security camera you are looking for. Do you need a camera that can zoom in, a camera that blends in or a camera that can record sound?
- Lastly, determine whether you want a camera that is monitored by a security company or not; if you do, be sure to choose the right company. Ask questions and get recommendations
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- Don't touch CCD or lens
- Make camera away from violent attack
- Don't use any unidentified power supply
- Make camera lens away from strong light
- Avoid installation in unstable places (shake, wet, high temperature, cold, etc)
- Avoid operation out of the following conditions, temperature -20℃~+50℃, humidity less than 85%
- Please read the manual carefully, and notice the operation voltage and polarity
- Do not touch CCD sensor with hand directly. Use detergent or soft cloth to clean the dirty
- Do not remove the housing of camera, otherwise the user should burden any hazard arise from the improper operation at his own expense
- 1 x Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 47.94||USD$ 46.02||USD$ 44.10||USD$ 41.55|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.