Customers Also Bought
- Camera Sensor: 1/4〞SONY CCD
- Validity Pixel: PAL:512(H) x 582(V) NTSC:512(H) x 492(V)
- System: PAL / CCIR NTSC / EIA
- Horizontal Definition: 420 TV Line
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0 Lux/F1.2
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60)~1/100,000sec
- White Balance: Auto
- Built-In Lens: 6mm
- S/N Ratio: ≥ 48dB
- Gamma Characteristic: ≥ 0.45
- Operation Temperature: -20℃ ~ + 50℃
- B.L.C.: OFF/ON
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p 75Ω
- Power Consumption: DC 12V ≤120mA
- Synchronization: Internal
- This is 1/4inch SONY CCD 420 TV Lines Wired CCTV Lens Camera
- This SONY camera for keeping an eye on your home or business
- Our engineers design them not only with the best quality, but also with some unique features
How to Clean a CCD Camera:
- Plug the camera in. If the batteries were to die while you're cleaning, the camera will automatically close on your cleaning tools and will need expensive repairs
- Read your camera's manual to find out how to lock the mirror and hold open the shutter. It may be a custom function on your camera, and your manual will describe how to do this. Each camera is slightly different
- Use an air blower to blow air onto the mirror to clean off larger particles of dust. Do not stick the air blower inside the camera. If the camera closes, or the mirror moves, it will scratch it. A foot-powered air pump works well
- Use a sensor brush to clean the camera's sensor. Only use a sensor brush if this is not the first time the camera has been cleaned. Move the brush gently from left to right, take it out and spray it off with the air brush, then stroke the sensor again. Repeat this until the sensor appears clean
- Please keep the glass surface clean
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera
- Never face the camera toward the sun. It may cause a smear on the picture when the camera is directly faced to the sun or spot light or light reflecting objects
- Do not expose the camera to rain or moisture, or do not try to operate the camera in wet area .Moisture can damage the camera and can create the danger of electric shock
- 1 x 1/4'' SONY CCD Wired CCTV Color Camera with 6mm
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 33.47||USD$ 31.96||USD$ 30.45||USD$ 28.45|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.