Customers Also Bought
- Model: 27X (Day&Night)
- Image Pick-up Device: 1/4inch SONY Super HAD CCD
- Scanning Area: 3.6mm(H) x 2.7mm(V)
- System of Signal: PAL/NTSC
- Picture Element: PAL: 500(H) x 582(V); NTSC: 510(H) x 492(V)
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TVL
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
- Minimum Illumination: 0.1Lux/F1.2
- Automatic Electronic Shutter: 1/50 to 1/100,000S (PAL)1/60 to 1/100,000S (NTSC)
- Automatic Iris Control: Automatic
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Automatic Gain Control: Automatic
- Automatic White Balance: Automatic
- Backlight Compensation: Automatic
- Synchronizing System: Internal
- Focus Way: Auto/Manual
- OSD (On Screen Display): On/Off
- Lens Mount: Lens: 3.6-97.2mm
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p . 75Ω . BNC Connector
- Power Supply: DC 12V + 10%
- Power Consumption: 150mA (IR ON MAX 200mA)
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~+50℃
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 112mm x 60mm x 69mm
- 1/ 4inch interline transfer SONY Super HAD CCD image sensor
- Built in auto focus/auto iris
- Electrically driven Zoom Lens with maximum resolving power of X27 (selectable white balance, shutter speed and iris )
- Day & Night mode. Color converts to B&W in low light with an ICR (Infrared Cut filter Removal) function
- Japan imported lens
- Specially designed for challenging 24 hours surveillance applications
- "A" and "C" button control Focus, "B" and "D" button control Magnification Change
- True and real color
- Telecontrol distance 300M
- 1/4inch SONY Super HAD CCD 420TVL Wired Color Box Zoom Camera
- Auto focus
- Capture your precious memories with this polaroid digital zoom camera
- This camera using a high density CCD, which provides clean, noiseless and reliable pictures
How Does a Zoom Lens Work?
Old Concept, New Technology:
- Like all other electronics, camera lenses seem to get more and more complicated every year. Yet, aside from the flashy new settings and features, at the foundation of every lens is the same basic technology that has been there since the beginning
Background: How Does a Camera Work?
- Before getting into the technical functions of a lens, it should first be understood how a camera works
- The word "photography" is rooted in Greek and roughly translates to "painting with light." The original concept of a camera was literally a pin-sized hole in a wall that let light into a room. This is referred to as a "camera obscura," a Latin phrase that means "dark chamber."
- Cameras today, no matter how advanced, still use this same basic technology. Light is let in through the lens, which then reflects the light onto a sensor that rests inside of the camera
- The camera's lens merely helps to regulate how much light is let in and how the light is processed before reaching the sensor
Know Your Lens:
- The inner workings of a zoom lens, in a most basic form, consist of different small optical glass lenses that are placed at different lengths from each other
- With most zoom lenses, the zoom function is used by manually turning a ring located on the barrel of the lens. Inside of the camera, this will move a group of the glass pieces either closer to or further away from each other
- It's not unusual to see some professional photographers lugging around two or three different lenses with them wherever they go. The reason they find it necessary to carry all the extra weight is because different lenses have different focal lengths
- Focal length refers to the distance from the camera's image sensor to the optical glass pieces inside of the lens. This distance is what determines how far a lens can zoom in and out and is placed into three basic categories: wide-angle, normal and telephoto
- A wide angle lens refers to a lens with a short focal length. Lenses of this sort, as the name would imply, have a very short, wide view, sometimes enabling photographers to take pictures of an entire room of people with one shot. Lenses in this category are what "fish-eye" photos are taken with
- Lenses that fall under the "normal" category see at focal ranges ranges similar to that of the human eye; 50mm and 35mm lenses would be considered normal focal length lenses
- Last but not least would be telephoto lenses. These lenses are normally the longest (and heaviest) of all categories. When looking through a telephoto lens, the subject often appears very close, yet the view of the subject will be very narrow
In Surveillance Cameras:
- Variable focus in a single lens came to security cameras in the 21st century, but is usually set manually: When you set up your surveillance system, you can choose where in its field of view you want each camera to focus. The camera doesn't zoom in on suspicious activity, and you can't refocus recorded video to read a license plate
- Video output connector (BNC, V-out). 1.0Vp-p 75Ω composite video signal is provided at this connector
- Plug DC 12V
- Power LED. This LED turns on only when power is supplied properly and the DC converter (or the regulator) inside the Camera works well
- EE/AI switch. This switch is used to select EE (electronic exposure of ELC electronic light control) mode or AI (automatic Lens or ALC automatic light control) mode in the EE mode, continuously variable electronic shutter from 1/50 (1/60) to 1/100,000 Sec is employed to automatically control the exposure time of the CCD image sensor according to the incoming light level Lens. In the AI mode, the CCD shutter speed is fixed to 1/50 (1/60) Sec, and the incoming light level is controlled by the auto iris lens
- Back light compensation (BLC) ON/OFF switch. If the subject you wish to view is too dim because of a bright background, set the BLC switch to ON to compensate for the bright background. With BLC in, the background brightness may saturate in some cases. This function may not operate. Properly if the object is too small compared to the area of the background
- Picture TELE key
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. In order to prevent electric shock, do not remove screws or cover. There are no user-serviceable parts inside. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel
- Handle the camera with care. The camera could be damaged by improper handling or storage
- Do not expose the camera to rain or moisture, or try to operate it in wet areas. Take immediate action if the camera becomes wet. Turn the power off and refer servicing to qualified service personnel. Moisture can damage the camera and also create a danger of electric shock
- Do not use strong or abrasive detergents when cleaning the camera body. Use a dry cloth to clean the camera when dirty. In case the dirt is hard to remove, use a mild detergent and wipe gently
- Never point the camera toward the sun. Whether the camera is used at outdoors or not, never point it at high light
- Do not operate the camera beyond it slope. Temperature, humidity or power source ratings. Do not use the camera in an extreme environment where high temperature or high humidity exists. Use the camera under conditions where temperatures are between -10˚C ~ +50˚C, and humidity is below 85%. For the correct power supply, refer to the specification sheet
- 1 x 1/4inch SONY Super HAD CCD Digital Zoom Camera
- 1 x Remote Controller
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 63.06||USD$ 61.43||USD$ 59.80||USD$ 57.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.