Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/4 Inch Sharp CCD
- Pixel: NTSC: 512 (H) X492 (V), PAL: 542 (H) X582 (V)
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TVL
- Usable Illumination: 0.8 Lux F1.2
- Scanning System: NTSC: 525 lines, 60 fields/sec, PAL: 625 lines, 50 fields/sec
- Lens: Board Lens Mount
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Electronic Shutter: NTSC: 1/60~1/120,000 sec, PAL: 1/50~1/120,000 sec
- S/N Ratio: ≥48dB
- Video Output: Composite Signal 1Vp-p/75 Ω
- White Balance: Auto
- Backlight Compensation: Auto
- B.L.C. Function: ON/OFF switchable
- Mirror Function: ON/OFF switchable
- Sync System: Internal
- Gamma Characteristic: ≥0.15
- Power Supply: DC12V±11V / 110mA
- Operation Temperature: -10°C ~ + 50°C RH95% Max
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ +60℃ RH95% Max
- Operational Humidity: Within 85%RH
- Dimension: 31 x 105 x 120mm / 1.22 x 4.13 x 4.72 in
- Install the wall bracket on the wall
What are the recommended camera placements to capture the most relevant shots:
- Never angle a camera to look straight down. A camera that's pointed straight down will only catch the top of a perpetrator's head. The camera will most likely miss many of the distinguishing characteristics that can be used to identify a person later if necessary
- Always make sure to have a camera facing all entrances It is a fact, that the best time to catch the facial features of an individual is during their entrance into the building, whether it is your home or your business. Other cameras can catch the act of someone in the act of stealing; however, without the critical entry-shot you may not be able to identify the individual
- Never allow direct sunlight to touch the lens of the camera. Regardless of which cameras you use, make sure that the cameras are never mounted in such a way that sunlight will directly shine into the lens. This will cause the Image sensor to discolor and fail. Direct sunlight will also immediately void any warranty
- Mount I/R Cameras within 20 ft. of subject being viewed. Infrared bulbs emit an invisible light spectrum that will illuminate a subject even in complete darkness...however, the light will only project out 20-40 ft. to illuminate the target
- Always plug cameras into a surge suppressor or Battery Back-up unit. Cameras are extremely sensitive to voltage changes and can fail prematurely. Voltage changes will also void the cameras warranty
- 1 x 1/4 Inch Sharp CCD Waterproof IR Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.94||USD$ 26.92||USD$ 25.90||USD$ 24.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is a bullet camera?
If you're looking for a small surveillance camera that doesn't sacrifice quality or features then look no more. This bullet camera will give you an excellent black & white video image for years. Use as a stand alone camera attached to your regular VCR or TV or add it on to your existing CCTV system. We have the adapters and cables to make it work with almost any system.
- What does varifocal lens mean?
When security camera surveys a distant point varifocal lenses are ideal in that situations. Either manually or automatically we can adjust the zoom and focus of these lenses.
- How many cameras are necessary?
If you want to view more than one area, you'll need at least one camera per area. In some cases you may require two or more cameras in an area. If good identification is required, a general rule of thumb would be that each camera should cover an area of no more than 30 feet.