Customers Also Bought
Major Parameters Specifications:
- Camera Apparatus: 1/4" Sharp CCD
- TV System: PAL/ NTSC
- Image Size: 4.9mm x 3.7mm
- Picture Elements: 752(H) x 582 (V) / 768(H) x 494 (V)
- Horizontal Definition: 420 TVLs
- Minimum Illumination: 0.1LUX
- Lens Mount: C/CS mount (C mount adaptor option)
- Auto IRIS Lens: Video/DC
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)- 1/100,000(sec)
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Black Light Compensation: ON/OFF twistable
- LED Number: 28
- Electronic Shutter Control: EE/AI twistable
- Mirror Function: ON/OFF twistable
- Video Out: 1.0Vp-p75 BNC
- Metering Method: Peak-average adjustable method
- Input Voltage & Current: DC 8V-16V & 35mA or less
- Input Signal: Video signal (VS or V)
- Lris Accuracy: +/- 15% at video signal level
- Sensitivity Adjustment: Video signal level: 0.5 to 1.0Vp-p, continuously adjustable
- Iris Response Time: Approximately 1.5 seconds in overall range
- Application Temperature Range: 14℉ to 122℉
- This is 1/4inch SHARP Wired 28 LEDs Infrared CCTV Camera
How to Clean a CCD Camera:
- Plug the camera in. If the batteries were to die while you're cleaning, the camera will automatically close on your cleaning tools and will need expensive repairs
- Read your camera's manual to find out how to lock the mirror and hold open the shutter. It may be a custom function on your camera, and your manual will describe how to do this. Each camera is slightly different
- Use an air blower to blow air onto the mirror to clean off larger particles of dust. Do not stick the air blower inside the camera. If the camera closes, or the mirror moves, it will scratch it. A foot-powered air pump works well
- Use a sensor brush to clean the camera's sensor. Only use a sensor brush if this is not the first time the camera has been cleaned. Move the brush gently from left to right, take it out and spray it off with the air brush, then stroke the sensor again. Repeat this until the sensor appears clean
- Please the keeping glass surface clean . Otherwise it may make light sensor an expiration
- Do not open its cover of the pickup camera. Otherwise its function of waterproof will be ineffective
- Do not aim stronger light. Otherwise it will cause to be effective of picture.
- Please according to the technique parameter within the scope of rule the electric voltage area, electric current area usage
- Please use it in the over 50° environment of seal airtight
- Do not use high strength corrosive clearing the glass
- To Prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose the unit to rain or moisture
- This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed an used in accordance in which the user will be required to correct the interference as his own expense
- 1 x 1/4" Sharp Wired 28 LEDs 420TVLs Infrared Day & Night CCD Vidicon CCTV Camera with 3.5~8mm Auto Iris Lens
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 31.51||USD$ 30.27||USD$ 29.03||USD$ 27.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is BLC "BackLight Compensation"?
Many cameras included a BLC circuit. This circuit is used to help correct an image with more light behind the subject being viewed. Without backlight compensation, the subject appears dark with little detail. Using backlight compensation will reduce the brightness of the light to allow the subject to appear brighter and bring out the details.
- What is the camera format?
Refers to the size of the imaging sensor. Common formats are 1/4", 1/2", 1/3", 2/3", and 1". The size of the sensor directly affects the field of view obtained. When using the same size lens on different format sensors, different viewing areas are obtained. For example, using a 6 mm lens on a 1/3" sensor will give you a 37 degree field of view. Using the same lens on a 1/2" sensor will increase the field of view to 56 degrees and 74 degrees on a 2/3" sensor. It is important to make sure you have a lens that was designed for at least the size of your sensor. For instance, you can use a 1" format sensor on a 1/3" camera, but you cannot use a 1/3" lens on a 1" camera. If you use a lens designed for a smaller format camera, the image will be vignetted. Also, by using a lens designed for a larger format sensor, the field of view will be greater than what is specified.
- What is Automatica Gain Control(AGC)?
Most cameras come with an AGC circuit. This circuit examines brightness level of the video signal to keep it at a consistent level. For example, if the video signal is dark, it will attempt to increase the gain to bring the brightness up to a normal level.