Customers Also Bought
- Camera Apparatus: 1/4 inch SHARP CCD
- System: PAL / CCIR; NTSC / EIA
- Validity Pixel: PAL: 628 x 582; NTSC: 510 x 492
- Picture Area: PAL: 5.78 x 4.19mm; NTSC: 4.69 x 3.45mm
- Horizontal Definition: 420line
- Minimum Illumination: 1LUX / F1.2
- Scan Frequency: PAL / CCIR:50HZ NTSC / EIA:60HZ
- Sensitivity: +18DB -AGL ON-OFF
- Voltage: DC -12V
- Current: 500mA
- Power Consumption: <=640MW
How to Install a Wired Surveillance System:
- Determine where you want the camera to point. Wired systems are commonly used with just one camera. Choose a high position for a perspective of the entire room
- Consider installing a camera at your front door to see who is knocking without having to look through the peephole. Door surveillance is particularly useful in large homes and for people with mobility issues. Combine the system with an intercom for added convenience
- Plug the cables into the recording device. You can use a dedicated DVR, a VCR or a computer to record the images from the camera
- Run the cable (most wired surveillance systems use one cable for both power and signal) to your surveillance camera. Wires can be concealed beneath rugs or carpeting, within walls and behind furniture
- Mount the camera. Cameras can be mounted on the walls or on the ceiling. It's usually as simple as drilling two holes and screwing in the camera mount
- Test the line of sight and adjust the camera. Ask another person to watch the live broadcast from the camera as you adjust it to monitor some target. Lock the camera in position when you have it adjusted properly
- Program when you want your recording device to record. Most computer-controlled surveillance systems allow you to either schedule a recording session or set the system to motion detection. The second alternative only records when motion is present in camera's line of sight
Notes on Installation and Usage:
- Users should not disassemble the camera from the front direction
- Always handle the camera with care. Please do not apply a shock or vibration as much as possible and take cautions not to cause damage or make a scratch on the camera due to careless storage
- Please do not install the camera with the rainy place or high humid areas. And do not operate the camera in the wet place
- Do not clean the camera body with the strong abrasives or soaps. When the camera becomes dirty. Clean it with the dry rugs. Especially make sure to use dedicated rugs for lens to clean the dome cover
- Please select the camera in the cool are that is not exposed to the direct sunlight. If you do it can cause bad effects on the product
- 1 x 1/4 Inch SHARP Chip 420 TV Line Security CCTV Wired CCD Vidicon Color Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.99||USD$ 28.78||USD$ 26.58||USD$ 23.64|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.