Customers Also Bought
- Camera Apparatus: 1/4 inch Sharp CCD
- System: PAL / CCIR, NTSC / EIA
- Validity Pixel: PAL: 628 x 582, NTSC: 510 x 492
- Picture Area: PAL: 5.78 x 4.19mm, NTSC: 4.69 x 3.45mm
- Horizontal Definition: 420 Line
- Minimum Illumination: 1LUX / F 1.2
- Scan Frequency: PAL / CCIR: 50Hz, NTSC / EIA: 60Hz
- Sensitivity: +18DB -AGL ON-OFF
- Voltage: DC -12V
- Current: 500mA
- Power Consumption: <=640MW
- Range: 3.5-8mm
- Metering Method: Peak-average adjustable method
- Input Voltage & Current: DC 8V-16V & 35mA or less
- Input Signal: Video signal (VS or V)
- Iris Accuracy: Iris accuracy: +/- 15% at video signal level
- Sensitivity Adjustment: Video signal level 0.5 to 1.0Vp-p,Continuously adjustable
- Input Impedance: High impedance
- Iris Response Time: Approximately 1.5 seconds in overall range
- Application Temperature Range: 14 F to 122 F
- Our engineers design them not only with the best quality, but also with some unique features
How to Clean a CCD Camera:
- Plug the camera in. If the batteries were to die while you're cleaning, the camera will automatically close on your cleaning tools and will need expensive repairs
- Read your camera's manual to find out how to lock the mirror and hold open the shutter. It may be a custom function on your camera, and your manual will describe how to do this. Each camera is slightly different
- Use an air blower to blow air onto the mirror to clean off larger particles of dust. Do not stick the air blower inside the camera. If the camera closes, or the mirror moves, it will scratch it. A foot-powered air pump works well
- Use a sensor brush to clean the camera's sensor. Only use a sensor brush if this is not the first time the camera has been cleaned. Move the brush gently from left to right, take it out and spray it off with the air brush, then stroke the sensor again. Repeat this until the sensor appears clean
Notes on Installation and Usage:
- Users should not disassemble the camera from the front direction
- Always handle the camera with care. Please do not apply a shock or vibration as much as possible and take cautions not to cause damage or make a scratch on the camera due to careless storage
- Please do not install the camera with the rainy place or high humid areas. And do not operate the camera in the wet place
- Do not clean the camera body with the strong abrasives or soaps. When the camera becomes dirty. Clean it with the dry rugs. Especially make sure to use dedicated rugs for lens to clean the dome cover
- Please select the camera in the cool are that is not exposed to the direct sunlight. if you do it can cause bad effects on the product
- 1 x 1/4 inch Sharp Chip, 420 TV Lines, Infrared Vidicon Security CCTV Wired CCD Color Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 37.34||USD$ 35.70||USD$ 34.07||USD$ 31.89|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Does a wireless camera still need a power adapter?
Yes it does. A camera wireless camera would not be operable without some source of power to it. This source of power can come from either the AC outlet (using the adapter) or from a 9 volt battery.
- How many wireless cameras can you have in one location?
You can have up to four wireless cameras in one location. You can view all cameras at once using four receivers or you can use one receiver and switch to each camera. You will only be able to view one camera at a time if you only use one receiver. If you want to install multiple wireless cameras in one location it's best to order them at the same time so that we can put them on different channels.
- What is CCD camera?
CCD is used in professional cameras because of it's high resolution quality and it's ability to record in low-light situations. CCD is basically a small silicon chip that receives light and turns it into voltage variations which makes up an image. It's usually measured in inches with 1/3" CCD being the standard. They are higher priced but are great for cameras that may require vision in near darkness.