Customers Also Bought
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- A/V Mod/Demod. Method: FM
- Antenna: Built-in omni-directional antenna
- Image Sensor: 1/3"CMOS image sensor
- Effective Pixels: NTSC:510(H)×492(V); CCIR:628(H)× 582(V)
- Lens: F6.0mm, F1.8
- Power: DC 6v, 200-350ma or 4AAA-size batteries
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C(32°F~104°F)
- The shape of the camera is flowerlike
- Power/volume control
- Channel selection button
- Channel indicator light
- 3 Channel selection
- Power indicator light
- Brightness adjustment button
- 7 levels of brightness control: 1/3"CMOS image sensor
- Battery operated or plug into mains
- 6V power adapter
- AV output jack
- Automatic infrared LEDs of Night Vision
- Transmits up to 100m
- 1.5" TFT LCD screen
- Portable and light weight
- When you use it ,you must select the same channel on the camera and on monitor, and you must use the adapter labeled output:6v 200-350mA DC with the camera
- The signal is transmitted to a portable wireless baby monitor that you can carry with you around the house
- This LCD baby monitor is really a portable unit that allows parents to see, as well as hear
- Designed for used in kitchen or bathroom, the receivers are enough sturdy for maximum durability
- They are triggered automatically when the sensor detects unlit conditions
- This camera has six high-intensity LEDs for picking up clear images in unlit locations
- This baby monitor is available to deliver crisp, clear audio of your baby's actions
- The unique design of this LCD baby monitor bring you a happy mood
- The best baby monitor is available to deliver crisp, clear audio of your baby's actions. Automatic infrared LEDs of Night Vision
- With the off/ on button, you can use it easily. This LCD baby monitor is really a portable unit that allows parents to see, as well as hear
- The shape of the camera is flowerlike. They are triggered automatically when the sensor detects unlit conditions
- Put the AAA batteries here. This camera has six high-intensity LEDs for picking up clear images in unlit locations
- The unique design of this LCD baby monitor bring you a happy mood. So what are you still waiting for
Benefits of Using a Video Baby Monitor
- For years, parents have used audio baby monitors to listen to their children's activities at nap time and bedtime. Recently, however, this useful technology has been upgraded, as video baby monitors have hit the market. These monitors deliver both audio and visual information. Although video baby monitors are more expensive than the older variety, the benefits of video baby monitors make them well worth the cost
- Peace of Mind: A video baby monitor provides greater peace of mind for a parent than an audio monitor because of the additional information it offers. A visual picture allows parents to be aware of their child's position, safety and crib habits even when the child is being quiet. It also helps parents to sleep well at night, giving them full confidence that they can check on their baby at any time without even getting out of bed
- Scope of Monitoring: A video monitor allows parents to supervise a wider variety of their child's crib activities than simply the noises he makes in bed. If a child is repeatedly throwing up in his bed, a video monitor may reveal that he is gagging himself, or if he is pulling things into his crib from a nearby table, a video monitor may show how he is managing the feat so it can be avoided in the future
- Watching Without Waking: Parents often feel the need to regularly check on their child during her nap or in the night to be sure she is sleeping, breathing and resting comfortably. A video monitor easily meets this need without the risk of waking the child.
- Shared Bedroom: When an older sibling shares a baby's room, a video monitor can help parents supervise the older child's interaction with the younger child. A parent can allow the two children to nap in the same room, knowing that the monitor will reveal when the older child wakes, before that child is able to unintentionally put the baby at risk by dropping toys into the crib or climbing into the crib
- Health Concerns: A video monitor can serve as a helpful tool for enhancing the health and safety of children with physical problems. For example, a video monitor can alert parents to a child's asthma or allergy attack that may be undetectable on an audio monitor. For children with skin problems such as eczema, a video monitor can alert parents to a child's scratching and discomfort
How Does a Baby Monitor Work?
- Basics: Since babies sleep a lot and new parents can't stay in the room with a baby the entire time, the baby monitor is a great way to listen for sounds of distress from the child. A baby monitor is a device that sends sound over a one-way radio frequency to a receiver. The distance the sound is projected varies between different models. Most baby monitors are built to work within a distance of about 150 feet. The transmitter is placed in the room with the baby and should be plugged in no more than 10 feet away from the crib. The receiver is usually portable and carried around with the parent throughout the house and outside on the porch or in the yard
- Issues: The radio frequency used to transmit sound from the baby to the caregiver is the same frequency used for cordless telephones and other transmissions that can come from police and emergency signals. More expensive models are built with higher frequency abilities that can eliminate outside interference. Baby monitors used by neighbors also can provide interference in listening to a child in one household. Monitors that come with a scrambler can minimize and remove any outside interference. To work, baby monitors must be turned on at both ends. Less expensive baby monitors that run on batteries may leave parents under a false impression that they are secure in their ability to hear when the baby wakes up
- Advanced: Look for features that allow the baby monitor to work through any number of scenarios. Monitors such as the Evenflo Monitor and Intercom are usually less than $80. They beep when the battery is low and provide an option to turn the sound down and display noise by emitting a flashing light, which may be useful when parents do not want to disturb others in the room. The Evenflo model also features a two-way sending option that allows parents to speak back to the child, sometimes soothing the infant back to sleep. More advanced baby monitors come with video displays that send pictures to the receiver over a digital wireless signal. Audio/video baby monitors such as the Babyview20 by Levana run closer to $200. High-speed microprocessors are built into the latest baby monitors that are placed under the sleeping baby and detect movement. If the baby stops moving for more than 20 seconds, an alarm sounds. Movement detection monitors such as the Babysense V from BabySafe also include the traditional sound monitor and cost about $100
How to Buy a Baby Monitor
- Baby monitors are radio transmitters that allow you to hear your baby when you're not present in the room with her. Monitors come in a variety of styles and include many different features, so follow these steps to buy one that suits your needs and lifestyle
- Look for a baby monitor with a small receiver, which will make it more convenient for you to tote around your home. Make certain the baby monitor will run on batteries
- Buy a baby monitor with a light that activates when it picks up sound. This feature will allow you to know your baby is awake and needs you when you're running the dishwasher, listening to music, or vacuuming and cannot hear the noise from your baby's room
- Find a baby monitor that includes two receivers which will allow you to leave first receiver in your bedroom or another room you frequent often, and carry the second receiver around the house with you
- Verify that you can easily clip or attach the baby monitor's receiver to your belt loop if you plan on carrying it around with you
- Search for and buy a baby monitor that includes a low-battery light; when lit, it indicates that you need to replace the batteries
- Research the bandwidth you need for your home. Pricier baby monitors include a bandwidth of 900 megahertz, which provide great reception, but this kind of reception is only available in suburban or rural areas. If you live in an urban area with a lot of interference, a baby monitor with 40 megahertz should suit your needs just fine
- Purchase a multiple-room baby monitor if you have more than several children you need to care for. These baby monitors often come with up to three transmitters and receivers for three different rooms, and can help you keep tabs on all three rooms or a single room
How to Create a Virtual Baby Monitor:
- Place your computer in the living room or wherever you spend most of your time to allow for the best viewing of your baby or child
- Set up and install a web camera in your baby's room by following the instructions that came with the camera when you purchased it. When purchasing a webcam choose a USB web camera instead of a serial one
- Download the latest version of Windows Media Encoder (it's free) and install it on your computer by following the installation wizard
- Forward your port. This isn't a step everyone needs to take but if you have a broadband router you need to make sure it is forwarding external IP requests from your webcam stream to your computer or whatever you're using to broadcast from. Refer to your router documentation on how to do this
- Go back to the Windows Media Encoder installation menu and hit "Start Encoding"
- View and listen to your baby or child at your leisure. You can adjust the volume to just be able to see them or turn off the monitor and use it so it works like a traditional baby monitor
Tips & Warnings
- Baby monitors are priced from $50 to $100 for transmitter and receiver models, and close to $300 for baby monitors that include a video monitor
- Keep a baby monitor away from water at all time to prevent the risk of electrocution
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Monitor
- 2 x Adapter
- 1 x Cable
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 69.61||USD$ 67.76||USD$ 65.91||USD$ 63.45|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.