Customers Also Bought
- Input Voltage: 12V/24V
- Output Current: Max. DC 5A
- Working Temperature: 0℃-60℃
- Relative Humidity: 5%-70%
- USB Output Current: DC 850mA
- USB Output Voltage: 5V ± 0.5V
- 3 cigarette sockets and USB power ports
- The car charger is suitable for DC12V/24V power supply
- USB supply power to iPod, and mobile phone
- It is suitable for mobile cell phone, GPS, iPod, iPhone and PDA or other additional electrical equipment
- Portable, light weight, compact size design
- The car cigarette lighter splitter is suitable for mobile cell phone, GPS, iPod, iPhone and PDA or other additional electrical equipment
- Convert and increase your car cigarette lighter from 1 to 3 sockets
- Simply plug into car's cigarette lighter socket, the USB car cigarette lighter is very convenient and easy to use
- This car cigarette lighter splitter expands your cigarette lighter socket to 3
How to Install a New Cigarette Lighter in a Car:
- Place the key to your vehicle in the ignition and power on the vehicle. You do not need to start up the ignition, but at least turn the key far enough to start up your radio and power up the windows
- Place an electrical device that uses the lighter charger into the charger to make sure it still works properly. It is possible to accidentally blow out the charger if you have extracted too much power from it at one give point
- Place the cigarette lighter into the power point. When you want to charge the cigarette lighter press it down completely. Once the lighter is hot enough it is going to pop out. Hold your cigarette against the hot tip for a moment to light the cigarette
- 1 x Car Cigarette Lighter Power Spliter with USB Port
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.50||USD$ 6.08||USD$ 5.71||USD$ 5.38||USD$ 5.09|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How does a car cigarette lighter work?
Most new cars come with accessory power port aka cigarette lighter, there is very little differences, both supply 12 volt power from the plug, it is how it transfer the power that makes it a cig lighter or a power source. Your GPS or cell phone will have a voltage reducer that will reduce the voltage from 12 volts to 5 volts for most electronic devices these days. The cig lighter plug heats up much like your counter top stove that have the coils, it does not have fires but builds up heat through supplying power to ground creating aresistantt that gets red hot. It's cheaper to buy a good lighter since a lot of people have been know to drop the cig lighter and having an accident looking for the damn thing while driving. A lighter is safer since there is no fire once your hands are off of it.
- What is the wattage/amperage of the car cigarette lighter?
The wattage is actually based on the fuse. A 20 amp fuse gives 240 watts. Ohms law - Volts x Amps = Watts, a 25 amp fuse gives 300 watts, and so on. Your mp3 adapter prolly uses very little power 50 to 100 watts, so you should be ok using a lantern battery. If you wanted to pack 8 AA batteries together, you could also do it that way, however, it will drain those 8 before it would drain the one lantern battery. If you do decide to go with 8 AA or 8 c's or 8 d's, (all will give 12 volts and enough current) go to radioshack and ask for the appropriate battery holders. This will make the project neater.
- Can a faulty car cigarette lighter short circuit the item that is plugged into it ?
No, if you are using the correct adapter. The adapter should be fused as well. But, the lighter in a car has a big fuse rating (15 amps+), so there is plenty of power available to fry your ipod. Also, if the voltage regulator on the car is a bit 'iffy', then there is a good chance of voltage spikes.