Customers Also Bought
- Car lighter splitter turn your car cigarette lighter to three parallel lighter socket
- Car lighter splitter allow you to use two 12V devices with cigarette lighter plug at the same time
- Use car 12V music RF transmitter at the same time charging your phone
- USB lighter splitter perfectly fits the universal size
- This car charger is suitable for mobile cell phone, GPS, iPod, iPhone and PDA or other additional electrical equipment
- Material: plastic
- Size: 11.5 x 3.2 x 4.9cm
- This car cigarette lighter splitter is suitable for mobile cell phone, GPS, iPod, iPhone and PDA or other additional electrical equipment
- The USB car cigarette lighter is with 3 socket, can charge 3 device at the same time
- High quality material makes the USB car cigarette lighter durable and reliable for long time use
How to Install a New Cigarette Lighter in a Car:
- Place the key to your vehicle in the ignition and power on the vehicle. You do not need to start up the ignition, but at least turn the key far enough to start up your radio and power up the windows
- Place an electrical device that uses the lighter charger into the charger to make sure it still works properly. It is possible to accidentally blow out the charger if you have extracted too much power from it at one give point
- Place the cigarette lighter into the power point. When you want to charge the cigarette lighter press it down completely. Once the lighter is hot enough it is going to pop out. Hold your cigarette against the hot tip for a moment to light the cigarette
- 1 x 1 to 3 Car Cigarette Lighter Power Spliter With USB Port
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.00||USD$ 3.97||USD$ 3.94||USD$ 3.89|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Can I use my car cigarette lighter socket to charge the battery?
Using the car cigarette lighter socket to charge the battery is not recommended. Recharge the battery only with the adaptor designed for it in a room at 10-35 ◦C.
- How does a car cigarette lighter work?
Most new cars come with accessory power port cigarette lighter, there is very little differences, both supply 12 volt power from the plug, it is how it transfer the power that makes it a cig lighter or a power source.Your GPS or cell phone will have a voltage reducer that will reduce the voltage from 12 volts to 5 volts for most electronic devices these days.The cig lighter plug heats up much like your counter top stove that have the coils, it does not have fires but builds up heat through supplying power to ground creating aresistantt that gets red hot.
It'scheaperr to buy a good lighter since a lot of people have been know to drop the cig lighter and having an accident looking for the damn thing while driving. A lighter issaferr since there is no fire once your hands are off of it.
- Can I fix a car cigarette lighter directly to a car battery to power equipment?
If he can build a circuit to limit the amperage, then yes. otherwise the 40 Amps cranking power of a car battery will cook your pump and maybe your breast. The lighter socket only comes with wires. The circuit will need resistors to set up the circuit properly.
- What is the wattage/amperage of the car cigarette lighter?
First you need to get a 12 volt lantern battery, that will provide all you need. they have a large capacity. second. the wattage is actually based on the fuse. a 20 amp fuse gives 240 watts. Ohms law - Volts x Amps = Watts, a 25 amp fuse gives 300 watts, and so on. your mp3 adapter prolly uses very little power 50 to 100 watts, so you should be ok using a lantern battery. if you wanted to pack 8 AA batteries together, you could also do it that way, however, it will drain those 8 before it would drain the one lantern battery. if you do decide to go with 8 AA or 8 c's or 8 d's, (all will give 12 volts and enough current) go to radioshack and ask for the appropriate battery holders. this will make the project neater.