Customers Also Bought
- Plastic casing
- 10/100M and act LEDs
- USB 1.0/1.1/2.0 interface (12 Mbps)
- Single chip USB to fast ethernet controller
- Assorted color as stock available
- Supports full/half duplex operation
- Supports 10/100 Mbps N-way auto-negotiation
- Support full duplex flow control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Quantity: 1
- Product Requirements: Available USB port; Available Ethernet network connection; Microsoft Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista or Linux
- 1 x 10/100 USB Ethernet Network LAN Adapter/NIC RJ45 Card
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.66||USD$ 5.36||USD$ 5.10||USD$ 4.86||USD$ 4.64|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Can a simple USB to ethernet adapter allow my usb hard drive to be networked on my LAN?
No. You need more than simply connecting the hard drive to the LAN. The hard drive has to act as a NAS (Network Attached Storage). Basically that means the box that you're connecting to the LAN has to have in it, in addition to the hard drive, a simple computer that can handle network file-transfer protocols, such as FTP, NFS, SMB, etc.
- Can I build a linux router with a USB Ethernet adapter?
Yes many of the current Linux distributions support USB and Ethernet and USB Ethernet. Fedora Core 8 works.
If you are trying to figure out which USB adapters are supported, visit the site of the distribution you want. Check their hardware compatibility documentation.
- How to change my Chat NIC name?
Select messenger on menu bar, than click on your contact detail, change your nickname by write it down on the textbox above "nickname". Click on the cave & close button and walla, your nickname has altered.