Customers Also Bought
- Image Format: 1/3"
- Mount: CS
- Focal Length: 10-200mm / 0.39-7.87in
- Aperture: 1.4
- Manipulation Focus: Manual
- Manipulation Aperture: Fixed
- Size: 65 x 175mm / 2.56 x 6.89in(Dia. x H)
- The Electric zoom lens has a standard CS mount
- Can be used in airports, banks, casinos, business, homes, etc.
- Provides ultra clear vision for your camera
- Vivid color image and high resolution
- The security camera electric zoom lens ensures fast accurate focusing
How to Clean Digital Camera Lenses:
- Sharp pictures from a digital camera depend on a spotless lens. All digital camera lenses are made of precision-ground glass with a protective coating over the surface. But that coating can still get dirty, and it will not stop grains of sand or grit from scratching the glass unless you take care to clean the lens properly
- Inspect the lens surface for fingerprints, grime, dirt and grit or sand. Turning the lens at an angle to reflect the light will help you spot grime that might not immediately be visible
- 2Blow any particles, such as sand or grit, gently off the lens with the compressed air before attempting to wipe it. Rubbing a lens with grit is an invitation to disaster, as the lens is likely to become scratched and ruined
- 3Pour a small amount of lens-cleaning solution on a lens paper or clean, lint-free cloth, and gently wipe the surface of the lens in a circular motion.
- 4Allow the cleaning solution to evaporate, rather than attempting to dry the lens by continuing to wipe it. This minimizes the risk of scratching
How to Choose the Right Camera Lens:
- Choose a subject to photograph
- Opt for a telephoto lens (a lens with a focal length greater than 55 mm) to bring your subject closer.
- Select a wide-angle lens (a lens with a focal length of less than 40 mm) to broaden the scope of your photograph
- Use a regular lens (a lens with a focal length of 40 mm to 55 mm) for most situations, because it offers the maximum aperture range, which allows you to photograph under a wider variety of lighting conditions
- Go for a zoom lens (a lens without a set focal length) to reduce expense and increase flexibility because it lets you shoot across a wide range of focal lengths from wide-angle to telephoto using one lens
- 1 x Electric Zoom Lens
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 450.73||USD$ 439.70||USD$ 428.67||USD$ 413.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.