- High quality (non-OEM)
- Easily snaps inside，a convenient storage slot on the back
- Keep your screen free from scratches and fingerprints
- Don't let the game stop because you don't have a stylus
- The Stylus Pen for NDSL Nintendo is 100% brand new
- Touch Screen Stylus Pen is quite popular on our website. You can replace your broken or lost stylus pen with the Nintendo DS Lite touch pen set
- The NDSL Nintendo Touch Screen Stylus Pen fits perfectly in any Nintendo DS Lite system. It is easy to snaps inside because that there is a convenient storage slot on the back
- Also, it's easy to carry and convenient to use
- With high quality and good performance, absolutely we are sure this touch screen stylus pen will be your best choice
- Compatible with: Nintendo DS Lite DSL
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- The Stylus Pen for NDSL Nintendo is 100% brand new. It is quite popular on our website. You can replace your broken or lost stylus pen with the Nintendo DS Lite touch pen set
- The stylus pen fits perfectly in any Nintendo DS Lite system. It is easy to snaps inside because that there is a convenient storage slot on the back
- Also, it's easy to carry and convenient to use. With high quality and good performance, absolutely we are sure this touch screen stylus pen will be your best choice
What Is the Definition of a Stylus Pen?
- The word "stylus" comes from the Latin word "stilus," meaning "stake." The plural form is "styli." Other names for stylus pens include "PDA stylus pen," "stylus," and "PDA stylus." Apple introduced the first PDA with a stylus pen in 1993.
- A stylus pen is an input device to write text, draw lines, or select from a menu on an electronic tablet or screen. A stylus pen takes the place of other input devices such as the keyboard and mouse.
- Stylus pens resemble writing pens, having points designed not to scratch PDA screens.
- Computer-Aided Graphics Applications
- Computer-aided graphics applications originally used stylus pens to write on electronic pads, with both devices connected to the computer. Software reproduced the graphics on the screen.
- Hand-held Computers (PDAs)
- Hand-held PDAs (personal digital assistants) such as the Apple Newton MessagePad and the Palm Pilot used stylus pens. Users wrote simple text and pictures and selected menu commands with the pen.
- ATM/credit card PIN pads at retail stores use stylus pens.
How to Attach a Touch Screen Stylus to a PDA Phone:
- Many modern PDAs (Personal Digital Assistant) phones come equipped with a stylus. This is a plastic pen-like instrument that is used in conjunction with the unit's touch-screen LCD display. What you may not know is that you can attach the stylus to the PDA in a built-in holster. This holster is located on the outside of the unit.
- Hold the "Power" button on your PDA down until the unit powers completely off.
- Locate the stylus compartment on your PDA. This will be located on either the left or right side of the PDA. You should see the entrance hole at the top of the PDA.
- Slide the stylus down into the compartment until it can't go any further. At this point the stylus is secure in the compartment.
- 10 x Stylus Touch Pens
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||UAH 20.62||UAH 20.21||UAH 19.80||UAH 19.23|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
from (Montréal, QC)
Bought this item on07-30-2010
- Pros: Not a lot to say about that product. Every parent knows when we have a kids playing with those small pens, we should have some of them in backup
- Cons: Just make sure to put them in a secure area or your next order gone came soon. They are just too small for kids
- Other Thoughts: Our daughter lost 3 in a day already. It is really easier to give her another one until we find the others
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-30-2011
- Pros: Price Equal quality to original product
- Cons: Only come in black
- Other Thoughts: These are a great replacement for original DS stylus, kids are always losing or chewing them so they are a very good item to have as backup. Well done Dino
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: This screen touch pen fit my cell phone very well. i highly recommend this way more than the stock pen.
Was this review helpful?
Doyle D. Lening Jr.
Bought this item on03-16-2009
- Other Thoughts: This stylus fits perfectly into the original NDSL,The Lite styluses are too fat to go in the original NDSL receptacle.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-13-2009
- Other Thoughts: This was what I was looking for for the person who's child is always losing their stylus and was affordable to boot.
Was this review helpful?
- How do I get sweat-stains out of my stylus pen?
You can get a cleaner or use rubbing alchohol and a cotton swab.
- Why you sold so many Stylus Pens one time, I don't want to buy so many?
We can't retail it one by one, because the pens are in pack, and also you know that nowadays the stylus pen are really more and more useful in life, after that it's too small that peple lose it before it's broken, so it's acceptable.
- How the stylus works?
The tablets are touch-sensitive surfaces that detect the pressure applied by a stylus pen. This works via changes in magnetic fields or by bringing together two resistive sheets, for magnetic tablets and resistive tablets respectively. Tablets allow users to interact with computers by touching through a stylus pen, yet they do not respond directly to a user's touch.