Customers Also Bought
- The soft tip of the stylus for touch screen is durable and soft without scratching the screen
- Light weight and compact design allow you to carry the stylus touch pens easily
- The white stylus is easy to go with any other color of the NDSL
- The Nintendo stylus can protect your NDSL screen from fingerprints and scratches
- The small size of this stylus is for easy storage in your pocket
- The screen stylus is compatible with Nintendo DSL handheld video game system
- With these stylus touch pens, you don't have bother to clean your touch screen
- This is a NON-OEN product
- Color: White
- The design of our stylus touch pens is simple which provides comfortable feeling
- The special structure is made to fit the slot of Nintendo DS products
- You can easily take the stylus pen out of the game player with the head of the pen
- The soft point of the stylus prevent any scratches or fingerprints from the touch screen
- The screen stylus is good replacement for your lost stylus pen or provide you with more fun of different styles
- Our nintendo stylus is well worth the cost and you won't regret for your choice
How to Use the Stylus on a Nintendo DS
The lower LCD screen on a Nintendo DS is a touch-sensitive screen that is manipulated with the included stylus. This allows players to interact more directly with their games rather than just pressing the buttons on a keyboard. Here are some guidelines for using the stylus on a Nintendo DS
- Practice holding the stylus. It should be held like a pen. Find a way to grip your stylus comfortably, but firmly, without applying too much pressure
- Understand the functions of your stylus. The stylus can be used to select, drag and drop as well as click on items on the screen. It can also be used as a pen to write on the screen in chatting programs like PictoChat
- Calibrate your touch screen after switching on your Nintendo DS for the first time. This allows you to setup your stylus for use with the Nintendo DS
- Remove all games from the console. Turn the system on by pressing the "Power" button. Press the "A" button to continue when the "Touch the Touch Screen to Continue" message appears
- Wait for the Main Menu to appear. Use the Control Pad to position the cursor over the Settings Menu Panel at the bottom of the screen. Press the "A" button to select it
- Use the Control Pad to position the cursor over the orange icon that looks like crosshairs (the rightmost icon). Press the "A" button to select it
- Use the stylus to tap the red square that appears on the screen. Tap it each time it appears in different locations on the screen. You'll know the test is completed when four squares appear along with a message to test the touch screen for sensitivity. Tap "Confirm" in the lower-right hand corner to continue
- Wait for the confirmation message to appear. Tap "Quit," followed by "Yes" to exit. The Nintendo DS will automatically shut down to save the settings
How does a Stylus Pen Work?
The Ballpoint Pen Side
One defining characteristic of a stylus pen is that it has a working ink pen. Many stylus pens use ballpoint technology. To make the pen work, ink is loaded into a pressurized tube capped on one end and sealed by a small metal roller ball on the other. The roller ball acts as a cap of its own, sealing off the end of the ink tube to keep the ink fresh and retained in the cylinder. When the user writes with the pen side of the stylus, the roller ball is pressed against a writing surface such a paper or fabric. As the ball moves along the writing surface, it rotates to leave a trail of ink. When the pen is not in use, it can be capped to prevent unintentional marks
When the cap is removed and placed over the stylus end (exposing the roller ball for writing), the cap provides additional weight to the end of the pen for proper balance and an improved writing experience. When the ink portion of the stylus is not in use, the cap is placed over the roller ball to prevent unintentional marks. In addition, the cap guards against damage to the roller ball which, in some situations, can render the ink portion of the stylus pen useless
The Stylus End
Opposite the roller ball mechanism is the actual stylus device. In most cases, the stylus is little more than a protruding rubber or plastic nub, though some stylus instruments designed to work with multi-touch devices (like the Apple iPhone or the Samsung Instinct) may have a capacitive material that creates a surface similar to human skin. The protruding stylus is used as a substitute for a finger when tapping touch-screen devices, and is specially designed to not scratch or leave marks on electronic screens. Depending on the design, the stylus may be covered by the cap when not in use, or it may protrude at all times
- 10 x Stylus Touch Pens
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- I lost my stylus pens for NDSL. Can i use other stylus pens for NDSL touch screen?
Acturally, you can use other stylus pen which doesn't mark up the screen exept ones that are heat sensered. But the stylus pens for NDSL is exclusive and better to the screen. For the long-lasting protection to the screen, you'd better get stylus pens special for NDSL.
- How do I fix a Nintendo DS stylus pen?
There is no way to actually fix it. You'd better be less agressive to your NDSL. It is hard to imagine pressing so hard on the screen as to bend the stylus.
- I am curious to know if the DS Lite stylus pens work on the regular DS?
The answer to your question would be most definitely yes. The stylus is just a piece of hard molded plastic. If you have seen how palm pilots work, you can use anything, a piece of plastic, your finger, a toothpick, etc. However, above all, I would not recommend using your finger since some of the oils from your finger could seep into the DS, and permanently disable the touch screen feature.