Customers Also Bought
- Within 3 second after plugged onto the power station, the iPhone / iPod will show charging state
- This USB rechargeable battery can be charged via the computer or AC adapter with the USB cable
- This rechargeable battery pack is compatible with iPod nano3, iPhone classic touch, iPhone
- This USB rechargeable battery is portable size, convenient to carry
- Battery type lithium-ion battery
- Capacity: 1000 mAh
- Input: 5V 500mA
- Output: 5V 500mA
- Color: White
- Dimension: 61 x 52 x 12 mm / 2.4 x 2.0 x 0.5in(L x W x H)
- With this portable USB rechargeable battery, you can enjoy extra hours on the phone
- High capacity 1000mAh USB rechargeable battery is a great replacement for you iPhone iPod
- Simply plug the power station to your device for charging at any where you go
Size in Detail:
How to Change the Battery on an iPod?
- The iPod, which began as a basic mp3 player, now has a number of different functions. Using an iPod, users can watch videos, listen to music, as well as make phone calls and access the Internet on some of its newest models. The iPod runs on an internal battery pack, which can sometimes get disconnected or simply stop functioning. If this happens, there is a simple process that allows users to reconnect or change their iPod battery themselves.
- Use the flat edge of something such as a knife or guitar pick to separate the two halves of the iPod's external case. Run the flat edged object around the border of the iPod to pop the case loose. After you have done this, you may notice that the two halves are still not coming apart. The front and back cases are held together by small plastic clips; you must squeeze the side of the front case inwards to get these clips to disengage
- Open the iPod gently. You will see a small ribbon connector that connects the front and back cases together. You will not need to disconnect this ribbon, simply lay both pieces flat directly next to each other. This will give you plenty of room to replace the battery without having to disconnect then reconnect the ribbon
- Remove the iPod's hard drive from the device by lifting up on the black tab located at the bottom of the hard drive. The device's hard drive is the blue rectangular piece that takes up most of the internal section of the iPod
- Remove the battery pack from the iPod. The battery pack rests underneath the hard drive. Once the hard drive is removed, you will see a smaller black rectangular piece with wires leading away from it; this is the battery pack you must remove. The battery should lift out with no problems, however, if it is stuck in place, run a flat, thin object around its border to free it from the device. Follow the wires to where they connect to the body of the iPod. Grip the white plastic base of the wires and pull the battery pack free from the device
- Attach the new battery in the same exact spot you removed it from. Push the white plastic base of the new battery's wire into the space allotted for it and lay the battery pack flat, making sure it fits perfectly back in the space you removed the old battery from. If you do not snap the battery pack down entirely, the other components will not fit correctly. Reassemble the remaining internal pieces by reinserting them in the exact same location from which you removed them
- Do not charge the iPod / iPhone and the power station at the same time
- 1 x 1000mAh USB Rechargeable Emergency Power Pack Battery for iPhone iPod
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.55||USD$ 7.15||USD$ 6.80||USD$ 6.48||USD$ 6.18|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is Cell balancing?
A battery pack requires additional components and circuitry to achieve cell balancing. Cell balancing is defined as the application of differential currents to individual cells (or combinations of cells) in a series string. Normally, of course, cells in a series string receive identical currents. A battery pack requires additional components and circuitry to achieve cell balancing.
- What consists of a battery?
A battery is a device that converts chemical energy directly to electrical energy. It consists of one or more voltaic cells, each voltaic cell consists of two half cells connected in series by a conductive electrolyte containing anions and cations.
- How to Extending Battery life?
Battery life can be extended by storing the batteries at a low temperature, as in a refrigerator or freezer, because the chemical reactions in the batteries are slower. Such storage can extend the life of alkaline batteries by ~5%; while the charge of rechargeable batteries can be extended from a few days up to several months.